New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Since it's rainy season, the cars get dirty often but I only have time once a week to do a full wash with soap and water.

I was hoping for any tips on how to give a car a quick cleaning from dust build up or morning dew on a day to day basis.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrone View Post
    Since it's rainy season, the cars get dirty often but I only have time once a week to do a full wash with soap and water.

I was hoping for any tips on how to give a car a quick cleaning from dust build up or morning dew on a day to day basis.

Thanks.
    If it's dry, you can use a normal car duster.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    For light dust accumulation, a Cali duster, QD and MF towels will take care of business.

For medium dust and grime build up, get an Optimum No Rinse and apply it as directed. Finish off with QD.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks for a speedy reply sir ghosthunter and frenchtower.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    *jetrone see how ONR is applied properly with less use of water

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5A29qIjnc"]YouTube - Washing With 'Optimum No Rinse'[/ame]

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ayos na ayos talaga ONR. you can clean the whole car in less than 30 minutes

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Mirotex duster kapag tuyo,galing may wax ng kasama sulit

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by john5 View Post
    Mirotex duster kapag tuyo,galing may wax ng kasama sulit
    Been using the Microtex duster for 1.5 years now. Mukhang bagong car wash pag yun ang pinang-pagpag!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    not sure if this has been answered before..

car was cleaned in the morning, travelled 10km to the office, parked in basement for 8-9hrs, then 10km again going back home. no covered parking at home. light rain in the evening (enough to make the whole car wet).

come morning, what do you do to clean the car? only got limited time since need to go the office again.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by antz-z View Post
    not sure if this has been answered before..

car was cleaned in the morning, travelled 10km to the office, parked in basement for 8-9hrs, then 10km again going back home. no covered parking at home. light rain in the evening (enough to make the whole car wet).

come morning, what do you do to clean the car? only got limited time since need to go the office again.

Pag ganito gamit ko QD Dilution ng ONR. Spay per panel then wipe off with MF towel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
How to clean car without using water?