New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Good PM, do any of you know where i can get a honeycomb shaped screen for the custom grille im having made? Yung shape ng screen na hinahanap ko eh yung parang sa grille ng bagong mazda 6 2.3 or even yung sa x-trail. Please help, i really dont want to use the regular (diamond) shaped screen for my grille. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    try DIY hardware shops but afaik honeycombed screens are only available in pvc form.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    try mo din dun sa mga aluminum shops.. yung gumagawa ng mga screen doors and windows...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sa binondo sa gandara street corner soler...magsawa ka dyan kaya lang puro bakal lang meron nila

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hi this is my first posting, i have also been searching for the honeycomb mesh design for my sports grille project. ive been calling up hardware stores and closest thing that they have to a honeycomb is the XG Grating expanded metal which is black steel, 1/4" thick-may be a little heavy to use as grille--aluminum would be better. costs about P4,500 for a 4ftx8ft sheet.

although i saw an oem toyota altis grill w/honeycomb mesh cost P4K pero mukhang imported.... im still searching and will let you know...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung sa Altis bro i think that's PVC plastic mold... Kung aluminum, your best bet might be those aluminum suppliers, but that's just a hunch. Anong oto ba?

Welcome nga pala bro.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    bro -- check this thread:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21100

maybe this could help you

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    its a 2K t.corolla altis 1.8seg.. the last of the AE111/112 versions. diamond type grilles are available in the market but I prefer the honeycomb design. thanks for the welcome bro.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thanks bro-- will check it out!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    foliatec is the brand... meron sa karplus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Honeycomb Shaped Screen For Custom Grille, Where to find?