New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I've tried posting in HCP but I can't seem to understand on what I need to do in order for me to post. I think they have this preventive measure or something for spam.

Well, what I need to know is where I can buy these items.

- Headlight washers (OEM type)
    - Cup Holders (JDM type)
    - Coin pockets (JDM)
    - Trash Bin
    - Maplight

For the headlight washers, where can I bring them for them to install it and make it functional. I would also want to know where I can bring the maplight for installation as well. TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the cup holder and the map light i got from hcp. if you can't post yet, just browse through the selling thread. i know it's a requirement for sellers to post their contact numbers in their ads

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    I've tried posting in HCP but I can't seem to understand on what I need to do in order for me to post. I think they have this preventive measure or something for spam.

Well, what I need to know is where I can buy these items.

- Headlight washers (OEM type)
    - Cup Holders (JDM type)
    - Coin pockets (JDM)
    - Trash Bin
    - Maplight

For the headlight washers, where can I bring them for them to install it and make it functional. I would also want to know where I can bring the maplight for installation as well. TIA
    im selling cupholder with coin tray for 1k you can have it installed in PROCARS Banawe. ;) i also know someone selling maplights! pm me for details po or text me 0917-8381907.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    sir baka po may roon kaung alam na ganitong parts

pang honda civic 96-00 model po tong nid ko

saka po yung wiper arm for honda civic 96-00 model

Honda EK add-ons.. Where can I purchase them?