1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    ang fogi naman ng fafa nato :D
    i wonder who this is?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    never compress or cut your stock springs.

The corolla AE111 & AE101 share the same spring type so its not hard to find lowering springs for your corolla. You can see the examples of other AE111 that have been lowered above. Results are pretty good.
    what brands of lowering springs can you recommend me? yung affordable and at the same time convenient.....:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got my springs years ago. I doubt if you could find the same brand (sparco) springs for your car today. I heard H&R is pretty good. I know eibach is good (but hard to find).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    another question.....is it advisable for me to have my bumper painted with a flat-black paint on the top portion? I plan to have it painted this coming friday.....my AE111's color is pearl white / color 040 as indicated in the car. thanks in advance again.....:D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're going for the euro look, pwede! pero have the same done to your rear bumper too ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede... one way to see how your car will look like is to take digital picture of your car and have your bumpers colored the way you imagined it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I plan to paint my front and rear bumpers that way, would cost me a reasonable amount pero it's worth it. I have seen the same car as mine with it's bumpers euro-dressed. yun nga lang, hindi flat-black ang ginamit niya kaya medyo pangit.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good luck with your project

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    [QUOTE=carlocaraddict]ghosthunter is right, you have to change the fenders, hood, bumpers etc, plus of course your paint job pa. I once saw a complete conversion in a Banawe store. If am not mistaken, you can also order those parts sa toyota mismo. I also drive a AE111 same as yours. I admit gusto ko rin ng euro facia kasi yung likod, euro lights na. You can invest sa rims nalang and some body kits though. Pwede rin lagyan mo ng fog light yung slot sa may rear garnish. Hmmm, pwede ka rin maghanap ng Toyota Sprinter na mags for your car (dami kong suggestions hehehehe). Or why not invest for a JDM grill like this:

yung likod papalitan mo rin ng ganito pag mag-JDM ka:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Paltik, meron ba ganyan sa BAnawe? wala pa akong nakikitang rear styling na ganyan. Kung meron man, mukhang madaming parts ang papalitan mo. Yung sa may lights pa lang, medyo iba na.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Help On AE111 Modifications