New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I got my h&r lowering spring at speedlab for 13.5k including installation. you won't regret to spend coz you will feel the difference. Mas stable ang ride, aside from mas pogi hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haven't tried Eibachs. Have had H&Rs (with stock shocks) on my '03 Camry since 2004. Although there was a bit of a difference in ride compared to stock springs - you feel the ground more than with stock springs - overall it was great.

I'm feeling a harsher ride with my H&Rs and KYB Excel G shocks now though.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    H&Rs are softer and comfy than Eibach... Have tried them before. So basically if your car is just for city driving w/ a bit of a sporty side in it the H&R is the springs to go, but if you are into racing especially on track Eibach is better.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Thinking about that too, will probably go Eibachs or TRD (rebranded Eibachs?) my Camry is aching to be lowered, ang iniisip ko lang baka kailangan ko pang palitan ang rims/tires ko from 20" to 18" so baka doble gastos.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hi everyone, I'm planning to replace my stock springs with lowering springs. I hope I could get some help from the experts on which one to get. I have a corolla bigbody... any suggestions or opinios will be greatly appreciated. I hope you could provide price range and store where I could purchase the unit. thanks in advance.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by romtrt View Post
    Which one is better? In terms of ride comfort and performance? TIA
    if you are going for comfort, don't buy H&R. it's really stiff. aggressive ang drop nya.

my combo on my old is300 were koni adjustable shocks and h&r. superb handling but ride was very stiff.
    Last edited by n2knee; November 3rd, 2007 at 07:59 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    wanted to ask this for a long time, in your opinion guys, what is the best combination for suspension (shocks + springs) for about 2" drop, sport but comfy ride, not very stiff....price also...thanks!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    if you are going for comfort, don't buy H&R. it's really stiff. aggressive ang drop nya.

my combo on my old is300 were koni adjustable shocks and h&r. superb handling but ride was very stiff.
    uummm.. matagtag na ba yung H&R for you bro? you should try the eibach's entry level... he he.. wala pa yan.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    makiki-ride lang po sa lumang thread na to... =)

I just bought H&R Sport springs for my Lancer itlog... question lang, yung mga price ba na nakapost dito before, eh price lang for a pair? di ko kasi binuksan agad yung sakin, 2 springs lang pala laman nung box. ganon ba talaga?

pa-clarify naman nga bro. salamat!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    ok, natanga lang pala ako... 4 pala yung nasa box. tsk! sorry sa istorbo =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
H&R or Eibach Lowering Springs?