New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got my pair at a glass shop near our subdivision for P150 a pair. Your choice between green, clear, smoked (tinted) and blue.

AFAIK, hindi tempered ito. This is the same glass na ginagamit on top ng tables. Medyo makapal sya. I've been using it for over a year, ok pa naman sya. Just make sure na you wrap you bolts with rubber tape so that it fills the whole hole ng glass para di sya mag vi-vibrate or gagalaw.

For me, the green one is better because it compliments the green color of the plate.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747
    mejo OT : green Glass plate protectoer din gamit ko ..kya lang ng nilipat sa Civic LXi..
    may clearance sia .kasi ang nut na naka welding sa body ng civic ay nakausli or naka angat kaya pag hinigpitan ang bolt ay naka angat ang lower part ng glass at plate number ..kaya everytrime isasara compartment ay sakit pakinnggan parang kang may hinahampas na bote sa pader ....im planning to add washer or spacer sa likod ng plate at sa harap glass..any suggestion from the proud owner of honda cars.feel free to share your ideas..
    TIA
    i have the same situation (vios naman) naka-angat yung bottom part. so what i do? when closing, one hand on top of the hood and the other hand at the bottom part of the glassplate itself. hth.

para di OT: also got mine for p300. asahi naman tatak.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Green glass plate protectors