New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Since i'm just experimenting at this stage, can anyone recommend a brand/type? gusto ko lang sana itry out and see if it can remove the deposits sa mga gilid ng rubber fittings

and i assume the finest grade is the safest? and kelangan ba talaga ung lubricant that comes with it? di ba pwedeng soap and water na lang?

how much pala?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    try soft99 clay found at Concorde muna.. pero ingat ka baka old stock

you'll definitely need a lubricant. usually QD cut with Water is good but car shampoo diluted with water would suffice.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ok ba ung Clay Magic?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup. clay magic is ok.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ok ang soft99 may kasama ng lubricant and mura pa

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecker
    ok ang soft99 may kasama ng lubricant and mura pa
    san ba nakakabili nito

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd stay away from Soft99 clays from Concorde, they're useless since the stocks are way too old.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ung nakita kong soft99 clay sa concorde mukhang luma na talaga, may mga cracks, parang dry na. san makakabili ng clay magic?

Go for the mothers claybar kit, you get a cleaner wax and a QD in that package.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I just bought a soft99 clay from concorde and bago na yun mga products. The clay was soft and is very easy to use. I don't know how this clay would be different with Mother's but i think they basically do the same thing, which is remove minor blemishes on the paint.

good entry level detailing clay