New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Ako been going to Ceramic Pro Express since it opened in 2020.

P300 for a proper two-bucket method. Sila pa lang carwash na hindi nakakagasgas sa car ko. Also by appointment sila so walang wasted time for queuing. Free brewed coffee pa whilst waiting.

Yung iba nagkaka random scratches from the hose kapag hinahatak sa ilalim, etc. Alam ko lahat ng gasgas ng car ko lols.

Not bad since I only go once or twice a month since the car is collecting dust most of the time since the pandemic.
    Ceramic pro user here as well. Appointment based and very nice lounge. Price is commensurate to the service.

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gave Detail Avenue a try earlier. Also happen to speak to the owner, OC din siya pag linis, syempre!

Overall good naman yung service. Will probably alternate it between Ceramic Pro Express.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    I wish it works that way doc, but I think pricing is based more on what's available around.
    of course.
    shops always look around to the nearby competition, and price theirs accordingly.
    one must be careful, lest one overprice itself out of the market, or underprice itself that it becomes a losing proposition.

but my post was addressed to someone, who finds his quoted price as too much.
    i was advicing him to do the job himself, and see if his quoted price is worth the aching bones and muscles, plus overhead expenses.

this fellow, kasi, is known for his baratation.
    it's ok to make bharat goods, because there is always a break-even price, and its sale can always be re-scheduled.
    but when labor is involved, decent-ize his goodwill to his fellowmen, naman.

rant.
    my apologies.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 19th, 2022 at 09:50 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ah si Bharat Okama pala kausap.mo doc [emoji38]

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    yung blind item nyo itago ko ba sa username na kagalingan?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Gave Detail Avenue a try earlier. Also happen to speak to the owner, OC din siya pag linis, syempre!

Overall good naman yung service. Will probably alternate it between Ceramic Pro Express.
    Ma try nga din sa Ceramic Pro Express. Pahingi naman ng fb page link kung meron, thanks [emoji846]

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    yung blind item nyo itago ko ba sa username na kagalingan?
    err...
    no.
    it was someone else.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Nagpa car wash ako sa 88 Carwash BGC. For the price of ₱200 for sedan, hamak mas ok ang quality ng trabaho sa Detail Avenue Pasig. Ang nakakainis pa may nakakasingit na ibang customer na mauuna pang linisin. Malamang BF nung mga naglilinis. Sa Detail Avenue napapasuyo ko pa yung wash boy na gamitin yung Beadmaker as drying aid.

Pansin ko luma at sira na mga gamit na microfiber towels na ginagamit sa panlinis at drying.

Hindi na ako babalik dito. Try ko sa katabi na carwash shop yung Mykaya sa susunod, same price din sila for sedan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    200 for sedan? mahal naman.. yung pinupuntahan ko sa loob nang Clean Fuel sa Shaw Blvd before Toyota Shaw.. LG2 Car wash.. 130.00 pag medium (avanza/brv).. maayos naman mag car wash..

Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Nagpa car wash ako sa 88 Carwash BGC. For the price of ₱200 for sedan, hamak mas ok ang quality ng trabaho sa Detail Avenue Pasig. Ang nakakainis pa may nakakasingit na ibang customer na mauuna pang linisin. Malamang BF nung mga naglilinis. Sa Detail Avenue napapasuyo ko pa yung wash boy na gamitin yung Beadmaker as drying aid.

Pansin ko luma at sira na mga gamit na microfiber towels na ginagamit sa panlinis at drying.

Hindi na ako babalik dito. Try ko sa katabi na carwash shop yung Mykaya sa susunod, same price din sila for sedan.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post

Was at 88 a few weeks ago and nakausap ko owner. Minsan kasi I got turned away dahil wala daw tubig so I asked him about that. Yun pala the building they're in is in limbo. It still has electricity but matagal nang walang tubig so they have to have water trucked in on their personal pickup all the way from Makati. Possibly yung pinasingit kanina pa sya dumaan and nung nakita nyang may tubig na he went back in. 40% of his regular customers daw are from the surrounding condos.

Back to the limbo part: the land the building is on has been tagged as a subway station for the QC to Taguig line. They don't know when that will happen pero possibly that's the reason why the building owners are not maintaining the place anymore. 88 is looking for a new location within the area pero that won't be easy. Ang gusto ko lang sa 88 over MyKaya is the comfy lounge. Medyo selective lang din si owner sa QA kasi sa one client he did a final walkaround but on my car I had to request the carwash boy to wipe the rims down.

Another carwash I go to that's nearby is under the Kalayaan flyover beside 7-11 pagkalampas lang ng stoplight. Problema lang sa kanila they only have 3 bays and they're on a busy road so nakakailang mag flasher while waiting for your turn.

good car wash