New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    200 for sedan? mahal naman.. yung pinupuntahan ko sa loob nang Clean Fuel sa Shaw Blvd before Toyota Shaw.. LG2 Car wash.. 130.00 pag medium (avanza/brv).. maayos naman mag car wash..
    Sa iba kasi yung maayos na car wash ay hindi pa maayos sa akin. Yung naging observation ko at experience with 88 Carwash is definitely not worth the ₱200 price tag. Yung sa Detail Avenue at Pasig city sulit na sulit. Nagbigay pa ako ₱100 tip sa staff for a job well done.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Was at 88 a few weeks ago and nakausap ko owner. Minsan kasi I got turned away dahil wala daw tubig so I asked him about that. Yun pala the building they're in is in limbo. It still has electricity but matagal nang walang tubig so they have to have water trucked in on their personal pickup all the way from Makati. Possibly yung pinasingit kanina pa sya dumaan and nung nakita nyang may tubig na he went back in. 40% of his regular customers daw are from the surrounding condos.

Back to the limbo part: the land the building is on has been tagged as a subway station for the QC to Taguig line. They don't know when that will happen pero possibly that's the reason why the building owners are not maintaining the place anymore. 88 is looking for a new location within the area pero that won't be easy. Ang gusto ko lang sa 88 over MyKaya is the comfy lounge. Medyo selective lang din si owner sa QA kasi sa one client he did a final walkaround but on my car I had to request the carwash boy to wipe the rims down.

Another carwash I go to that's nearby is under the Kalayaan flyover beside 7-11 pagkalampas lang ng stoplight. Problema lang sa kanila they only have 3 bays and they're on a busy road so nakakailang mag flasher while waiting for your turn.
    So kaya pala nakita ko na may pickup truck na may water drum cargo doon sa 88 Carwash.

Nakakainis lang na pinapayagan nilang may sumingit sa mga nagtyagang magantay sa shop.

Mukhang balik diy car washing ulit ako. I do a rinseless wash kung hindj sobrang dumi nung kotse. Kung full carwash baka sa Detail Avenue Pasig na lang ako pupunta kahit medyo malayo (about 8km away)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    bought me self a powah washer and foam tank.. diy wash always.. most car wash use the same basahan over and over eh..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    bought me self a powah washer and foam tank.. diy wash always.. most car wash use the same basahan over and over eh..
    Sir yapoy86, can you share the details of your purchases? I'm interested in following your example.

Gents;

Can you recommend a professional car wash outfit here in the BF Paranaque and Alabang area? I bring our cars to a carwash close by but I wince every time they wipe the lower half of the car then use the same towel to wipe off the upper half. Now I have a new car coming and I'd be loathe to bring it to the same carwash.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post

wow that foam tank is commercial grade stuff. ganito lang gamit ko. cordless washer w/ foam cannon. got a 0.9mm orifice for better foam when using weaker washer coz i stopped using my 220v washer the cordless is just a lot more convenient

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by desmosedici View Post
    Sir yapoy86, can you share the details of your purchases? I'm interested in following your example.

Gents;

Can you recommend a professional car wash outfit here in the BF Paranaque and Alabang area? I bring our cars to a carwash close by but I wince every time they wipe the lower half of the car then use the same towel to wipe off the upper half. Now I have a new car coming and I'd be loathe to bring it to the same carwash.
    For the meantime maybe you can just bring your own microfiber towel and let then use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by desmosedici View Post

Gents;

Try Maxshine along President Ave. Kung may concern ka, you can talk to the owner and I'm sure he can explain the process to you.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Initial investment ko na dyan is more than 10k.. medyo mahal yung commercial foam tank eh nasa 6k tapos bosch pressure washer na may.rotating spraygun.. ayoko nung mahahaba at mahirap pang linis ng ilalim..

Car shampoo is cheap naman.. i buy microtex / pro choice.. around 750 lang 20 liters .. 1liter for 1 full foam tank na.

Now meron ako brush pang linis ng wheels.. ayos gamitin.. hehe. Mas talaga na DIY cleaning.. kasi kahit singit singit nililinis ko

Microfiber, gamit ko lang yung sa SNR member selection na microfiber..

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Maayos pa din ba gawa sa Bigberts Ortigas?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    wow that foam tank is commercial grade stuff. ganito lang gamit ko. cordless washer w/ foam cannon. got a 0.9mm orifice for better foam when using weaker washer coz i stopped using my 220v washer the cordless is just a lot more convenient

Hehe.. bumili din ako nyan mace sir.. nakita ko yata sayo here.. ni try ko lang.. not bad for 1.5k.. pero di pala ganun ka lakas hehe .. kaya ginagamit ko na lang pag nag DIY maintenance ako.. pag naka angat sasakyan at tanggal gulong, yan gamit ko pang banlaw

good car wash