New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey guys, do you know any good fiberglass shops out there that makes body kits, esp. sideskirts, grilles and spoilers? Do they accept custom fabrication? Masyado kasi mahal sa Bodykits Unlimited and I was wondering if there are other shops that give good value for your money. Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ive seen their bodykits maganda pagkagawa and i think maganda fit although i dont have any experience sa body kits observation ko lang yan sa mga show and sa mga comments ng friends ko bout their products. my cousin has an evo 4 bodykit mejo di maganda fit and tambak ng masilya

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why don't you try FERNANDO'S. its located at Visayas Ave. I had my bumper done there i had it changed eh...decent naman ang gawa and mura rin ang singil. they also do painting jobs and may mga accessories din....

PEACE!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yo, thanks ice
    I've been seeing cars lately with wrap-around skirts, modified bumpers, grilles, etc. and they look nice naman. I presume not all of them had theirs done at Bodykits Unlimited. I'm planning kasi of getting one early next year. Kahit plain lang at walang paint, ako na bahala magpa-paint. The important thing is pasado na ang workmanship Anyway, how about hard plastic kits? Are they better than fiberglass?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ei...sa kamuning road...meron......if come from EDSA......right side....if you come from Tomas Morato......leftside

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Does anybody know kung open pa yun fernando's sa Visayas Ave? I've been passing by there and i cant find it. Can somebody tell me where it's located? Thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    assuming na you're coming from congressional, turn right to visayas ave. go straight for about 1km or so, you'll see fernando's on your right, maraming bumpers sa bubong niya, may katabi siyang open lot before it and a bike shop after it. roughly katapat niya ang area ng pizza hut sa left. if umabot ka ng 7-11 na being renovated, lumagpas ka na and u need to take a u-turn.

now if you are coming in from elliptical road, go straight untill you pass by the pizza hut sa right side, fernando's should be visible as well sa opposite side ng road, just make a u-turn at the nearest breaker (about 50m or so away from pizza hut).

:D

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thank you, kaya pala di ko makita kasi dun ako sa 7-11 lumalabas tapos kanan ako papuntang channel 4 e. Thanks.

Fiberglass shops