New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung W124 namin hindi na namin tinanggal yung German plates when it arrived here. Pinatungan na lang namin. Authentic Euro. Hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    you can found some sa tiangge everywhere (e.g. greenhills - i saw some two weeks ago), 2k-2.4k/pair, same as momoyster described: used, authentic euro plates, metal and paint, carved. i bought mine sa tiangge sa eastwood libis last xmas, isa lang binili ko panglikod P750 only, yep, bargain indeed! pagbalik ko the next day, ubos na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lang

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    parang mas trip ko yung japanese plate numbers on JDM/Asian cars.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by spazzkid
    parang mas trip ko yung japanese plate numbers on JDM/Asian cars.
    me too :cool:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Personally I feel that euro plates dati usong uso and add porma to the car. I even used to have a corolla with euro plares pang ek ek ko lang.
    Now I realized that a euro car with euro plates mean that it was brought to the philippines 2nd hand or surplus which doesnt add to the prestige of driving a euro car. Most euro car brought in brand new dont have any plates attached. Check out the ADB cars no euro plates. Thus presence euro plates in a euro car betray its humble orgins.

Sayang naman pag brand new bili mo sa euro car mo tapos naka euro plates. Parang Ibig sabihin registered na abroad and brought in second hand.

my 2 cents

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Personally I feel that euro plates dati usong uso and add porma to the car. I even used to have a corolla with euro plares pang ek ek ko lang.
    Now I realized that a euro car with euro plates mean that it was brought to the philippines 2nd hand or surplus which doesnt add to the prestige of driving a euro car. Most euro car brought in brand new dont have any plates attached. Check out the ADB cars no euro plates. Thus presence euro plates in a euro car betray its humble orgins.

Sayang naman pag brand new bili mo sa euro car mo tapos naka euro plates. Parang Ibig sabihin registered na abroad and brought in second hand.

my 2 cents

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by IJD180

my 2 cents
    We kept the original license plates because our vehicle was imported used from Germany and we are proud of its heritage. Hindi katulad ng mga local models na tadtad ng chrome at mga borloloys, ours is actually a base model. Monochromatic, few power features, etc. Simpleng simple ika nga.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
euro-style plates...