New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hose from the radiator? or do you mean hose from the radiator reservoir? usually that hose will not drip water unless you've overfilled your radiator. This commonly occurs when you fill up your radiator through the radiator cap instead of the reservoir. It also occurs when you fill up your reservoir over the "FILL" line.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    hose from the radiator? or do you mean hose from the radiator reservoir? usually that hose will not drip water unless you've overfilled your radiator. This commonly occurs when you fill up your radiator through the radiator cap instead of the reservoir. It also occurs when you fill up your reservoir over the "FILL" line.
    Maybe that's what the former owner of my car did. I've just bought the car from him last week.

Anyway, how can I remove those stains?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I just would like to share my experience. Nagpalinis ako ng engine bay dyan sa Petron Buendia. I guess the one who did it got careless because when i started my car, the hi-tension wire got busted. :xTapos ayaw nilang bayaran at sa akin pa pinapapalitan!:evil:Imagine 5Thou ang original, buti naman at nakakita ako sa Evangelista for 350 pesos only. Naawa lang ako dun sa tao kaya di ko na hinabol. Never na ko magpa-service dyan sa Petron na yan. Bad trip!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    busted? in what way? how?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Anyway, how can I remove those rust stains?
    Any replies? Pls.........

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Erick: It'll be easier to "picture" if you can upload a pic of the problem... I can't figure it out eh... but have you tried WD40? It works great for most rust stains...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Erick: It'll be easier to "picture" if you can upload a pic of the problem... I can't figure it out eh... but have you tried WD40? It works great for most rust stains...
    Ok thanks. Try ko muna gawin sa WD40. Pag walang nangyari kukunan ko ng pic. Thanks sir.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Naputol, parang sunog. I suppose when it got wet, a partial ground occured.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    naputol..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
engine bay cleaning...