New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Malabo 1200 ang Expe dude, civic/corolla palang 1700 na rate hehe...

I suggest (if matyaga ka), you try 3M Finish Restorer, muna, then use your EO polish and wax. You'll see a big diff...

If you want a one-step product, then you must give Mother's Reflections a shot... P800 in Hahn Tools shang... great stuff.
    theveed, I think yung P1,700 is for 3-step na. What I meant was just the surface prep step (remove scratches/swirls/oxidation/etc), not inclusive of the polishing, glazing, sealing and waxing.

IMm29: there's a Meguiar's sa may Goodyear sa Alabang-Zapote road. My friend had his Volvo done there, and he was quite happy. The owner seems to really like detailing. I dunno about the employees, if they're as dedicated as the owner or if they're just trained employees (at least trained, diba?).

OT: Bellevue is supposed to be somewhere here in Alabang or Filinvest lang. Heheh.

3M Finish Restorer is P350, available in some True Value or Ace Hardware (not in Town Center or Filinvest, though).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfalfameister
    IMm29: there's a Meguiar's sa may Goodyear sa Alabang-Zapote road. My friend had his Volvo done there, and he was quite happy. The owner seems to really like detailing. I dunno about the employees, if they're as dedicated as the owner or if they're just trained employees (at least trained, diba?).
    Sige Alf, I'll inquire later. Thanks.

OT: Bellevue is supposed to be somewhere here in Alabang or Filinvest lang. Heheh.
    Hmmm.... makapag-hunting nga sa Alabang :wink:

3M Finish Restorer is P350, available in some True Value or Ace Hardware (not in Town Center or Filinvest, though).
    Ah, ok. Kelangan sa Makati or Shang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

theveed, I think yung P1,700 is for 3-step na. What I meant was just the surface prep step (remove scratches/swirls/oxidation/etc), not inclusive of the polishing, glazing, sealing and waxing.
    Gotcha...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMm: Meron din FR sa Handyman...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok. thanks bro! :mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boss Theveed, ano yung Mother's Reflections? What do you mean one step product?...na try mo na ba siya?... Thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Mothers® Reflections® Premium Polish is packaged to give synthetic polish fans the hard-fast shine they want. Delivering a high-tech molecular combination of resins, polishes and conditioners, Premium Polish showcases Mothers®' MET (Micro Encapsulation Technology). As you apply the Premium Polish, its molecules break apart and distribute the resin and conditioners, while the polish removes surface contaminants and minor blemishes that leave your paint dull and oxidized. As Premium Polish dries, the high-gloss resins and emollient conditioners bond with your paint and leave the polishing agents suspended, ready to be buffed away for a complete shine.

Parang Klasse AIO narin...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah okay... This looks good, so we'll just top it of with wax for protection. how
    much kaya? avail. sa Han's Shang?...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, just top off with wax. Parang you bought a cleaner, polish and glaze in one bottle.

As I've mentioned, P800 sya sa Hans...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks... will try this weekend in Shang!!! :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Eagle One Swirl and Scratch Remover