New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Guys I'm planning to change my gray siding leather to dark gray. Any shops ba na nagbebenta ng leather ng sidings ung katulad ng stock. Papalitan ko kasi ang color ng interior ng car ko eh. DIY ko lang sya. TIA

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    DIY hardwares or upholstery supplies, leatherette selling by meter. many colors/designs available.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    DIY hardwares or upholstery supplies, leatherette selling by meter. many colors/designs available.
    thanks for the reply, any recommended shops, kasi ung iba eh galing din ng divisoria. Baka magmukhang cheap ung interior ko.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I asked an upholstery shop in Evangelista, Bangkal oposite side of Metro Bank branch katabi ng mags and tires store (sorry dude, cant remember any names hehe). They said they customize seats, sidings and steering wheel covers. You might want to check also.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    or if somehow money falls down on you from the sky, have it done by kelseat for that professional result.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup Kelseat, Seatpro (banawe), Seatmasters(Mandaluyong), dami gumagawa dyan....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    leder interia (mkna/rizal area)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    thanks for the reply guys. I'll keep you posted regarding my DIY.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    DIY is ok... but the results may not be as good as when it is done in a shop. You would still have to sand it... prepare it... and place the proper adhesive that would make your car sidings last longer... moreover, you need the perfect shade of gray to compliment your car interiors... cheers!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KelSeat
    DIY is ok... but the results may not be as good as when it is done in a shop. You would still have to sand it... prepare it... and place the proper adhesive that would make your car sidings last longer... moreover, you need the perfect shade of gray to compliment your car interiors... cheers!
    *kelseat, seen your booth in the carshow in megatrade hall. Ganda ng mge leathers nyo. Di ba kaya ng DIY un? Di ba maganda kakalabasan? Inquire ako ng price ng per panel. 4,500 ang per door. Medyo pricey sya sa budget ko eh. Ok pa naman ung mga panels ko medyo may mga gasgas na sya eh. So I decided na palitan ng dark gray para di dumihin. BTW ask ko sa nasa booth nyo if pwedeng bumili lang ng meterials and sinabi nya na hindi daw pwede. Sana may discount kung pagagawa ko. Or better yet makakuha na lang ng materials if pwede. And any tips on how to do it properly, what materials to use, like leather, adhesives, preparations, step by step procedures. This will be a great help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Door Sidings Leather