i like the hood shot!

but i think you might want to alter you process

Wash, SwirlX, IPA Wipe, Nano Glos and OGE would be fine

if ever it would be

Wash, SwirlX, Cleaner Wax, Nano Glos and OGE

but wash, swirlX, IPA, Nano Glos and OGE is already great

SwirlX already leaves a brilliant finish
    Thanks Ms. Madkatz for the compliment
    I will try the Wash, SwirlX, Nano Gloss and OGE next week. Malaking bagay talaga pag may buffing machine like the PC, very easy and fast application ng products. Thanks again!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    To be safe car wash na lang ulit pag uwi. Ingat ingat na lang sa pag wash and dry para hindi mag cause ulet ng swirls and scratches
    ok paps...ganon gawin ko...thanks..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    BTW, naayos na ng CASA yung paint ng Tucson ko. Hindi ko sila pinagalitan while addressing my concern. They also thanked me kasi daw binalik ko sa kanila at alam na nila kung ano ang mali nila.
    SG, buti naman at inayos ng casa. naalala ko yung photos na na-post mo dati. nawala yung gloss ng isang panel. curious lang, paano po nabalik yung gloss na paint? buff ba o spray ng clearcoat? Anong pwedend DIY para maayos yung problema na pareho sayo dati?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardinero View Post
    ay oo nga ok din if AIO before 915...thanks for the tip...

bale wala na bang waiting time before ko apply 915?
    ah, waiting time. it would be a waste to use AIO/NSC only as a cleaner. curing time for the sealant in it starts at 30-45 minutes. 12-24 hours unless SG/LLS is next.

when the product instructions say 'curing time', i'd generally think the layer should be left alone either to react with the ambient air/temp or to release byproducts to the air.

also paps, with regards to carlack AIO normally per panel ko ito ini-apply and habang basa siya buff ko agad hindi ko ina-antay na matuyuan ako...siguro hindi pa talaga ako expert mag-apply nito
    kasi nahihirapan ako i-buff pag natuyuan ako..

pero which is better buff agad after application or wait for 15mins (or what suggested time to buff) to
    buff it..
    it's better to wait for it to dry to a haze. gently dab the damp AIO/NSC applicator pad in the area of stubborn streaks or haze, then buff with your microfiber towel.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by PSI View Post
    pssst.... belated happy bday!!!
    salamat idol! belated happy beerday din!

Wow!!!! 3rd thread na to mga idol! Congrats to us!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rico_g View Post
    Wow!!!! 3rd thread na to mga idol! Congrats to us!
    magpainom ba ulit mga birthday celebrants?

parang ok gawin yun sa detailing EB. detailing while tipsy, hahahah

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by indiej View Post
    last time i compared /newly washed/476s/aio/aio&sg/ on the hood, i only noticed the 476. there's a little better sheeting on the aio&sg vs the bare, newly-washed part. i cannot tell really unless we find a reagent for SG. Chemists please

sir we got same result.. try sir to include aio& sg 2layers.. it won't sheet anymore compared to aio&sg 1layer.. it will bead already.. aio&sg 3layers beads also like sg(2layers).. so what i did to make it sure that my paint has protection i always put a 3layer SG.. if after 1 month and it doesn't bead anymore it means that the layer is already thin (the water still sheets, it glides tha paint fast).. and after 1month the water sheeting is already slow in gliding the paint, this means the SG is gone compared to the thin layer of SG that sheet water faster..

we use our car everyday atleast 12km(around bulacan).. 4days a week it travels atleast 100km (pulilan bulacan to manila then back to pulilan) thats why the sealant depriciate a lot faster. and also i don't wash our car regularly so the contaminants sleep in the paint. maybe this is the reason why my sealant gone fast.

this is how i determine if i still got carlack68 LLS / KSG in my paint. but i don't know if when the water beading/sheeting is gone does LLS/KSG still protect the paint. just to be sure i apply again 3layers of LLS when water sheets/glides in the paint slow like what it happens in bare paint.

*sir JMpet sir next week ko na po kunin yung z2. busy lang this week board exam ko po sa saturday and sunday.. try ko if ganto rin ba mag react ang z2 compare to LLS hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Nik, do you check for water etch marks before layering anew?

ah, we'll try putting a mark on the paint or on the layers of cured SG. dunno which marker yet. game? everyone? tulong tulong na lang.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *indiej thanks paps for the heads up

*psi tnx bro, cam pic nga lang..

*nik inggit ako...3 layer...sana ako makapag-ganyan....kahit 2 nga lang ayos na ako

sana sa next next weekend eh hindi maaraw para makapag layer...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by indiej View Post
    Nik, do you check for water etch marks before layering anew?

ah, we'll try putting a mark on the paint or on the layers of cured SG. dunno which marker yet. game? everyone? tulong tulong na lang.
    yup sir i always check the paint.. dapat lagi sya in perfect condition pag nilagayan ng LLS para pogi hehe nag kakaron ng water etch pero mabilis matangal dahil sa LLS na nakalagay.. NSC then 3layers LLS na ulit ganyan routine kada 2months hehe pero tatagal naman ng 3months or 4 siguro yung LLS pag summer time na.

sir panong mark?

Detailing Thread [For Newbies][continued 2]