New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hayaan mo lang. Kasama yan sa paglaki. Parang peklat paglaon nagiging beauty mark.

Unless of course you have insurance with zero participation.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Tagal kona rn gusto pa repaint ung gasgas. Problema nga lng pag pinarepaint e baka lumala at hindi na magpantay ang kulay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    maski liquid paper lang or white nail polish di na halata yan

4. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Here's what you need to do:

1. Buy a touch up paint/pen
    2. Paint the scratch, multiple coats, until mas mataas yung touch up paint vs the rest of the stock paint.
    3. Wait for it to dry at least 48 hours.
    4. Use a 2k or 3k grit sandpaper and scuff the touch up paint until it's levelled with the rest of the paint.
    5. Use a rubbing compound to remove the sand paper scratches
    6. Use a polishing compound to remove the rubbing compound scratches
    7. Use a wax/sealant.
    Hi po required po ba talaga ang rubbing compound and polishing compound? Or pwedeng touch up paint lang po mismo?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Paoerfuuul View Post
    Hi po required po ba talaga ang rubbing compound and polishing compound? Or pwedeng touch up paint lang po mismo?
    Pwede touch up paint lang kaso baka hindi pumantay sa original paint na nasa paligid nung may chip/scratch. Search mo youtube "touch up paint car scratch" , karamihan may steps sa pag sand at polish.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Let Larry Kosilla show how...
    Best Paint Touch-up Tricks: Mercedes G55 - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Paoerfuuul View Post
    Hinde na kailangan. Sobrang liit lang saka nasa kanto pa. Isang swipe lang nun touch up ok na yan. It won't be perfect but at least hinde na makikita na meron tama and besides nobody will actively look kung meron gasgas kotse mo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde na kailangan. Sobrang liit lang saka nasa kanto pa. Isang swipe lang nun touch up ok na yan. It won't be perfect but at least hinde na makikita na meron tama and besides nobody will actively look kung meron gasgas kotse mo.

Hindi naman problem sa iba na tumingin sa gasgas Ng car nya, sya Ang may problem everytime makita nya Deep little scratch on rear bumper

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    I agree that this is a deep scratch that goes far deeper. This may involve fixing deeper layers, such as the color and primer. This damage is more serious that you may need to sand the scratches and repair the vehicle paint with a new layer top coat, matching car color and primer. However, if you're not familiar with the process you might as well need to bring it to your trusted car shop to avoid damaging it. Hope this helps!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't complicate things. Just freaking used a touch up paint.

You're welcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast