New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Newkidontheblock,

I was able to customize my grill using an aluminum mesh I bought in Concord at SM Southmall. The aluminum mesh is really intended for grill customization.

They come in different colors and patterns. I think they have it in black, silver, and red. I am not sure if they have other colors. They have the screen pattern, chicken wire pattern (diamond shaped holes), and the cirlce holes (the one I chose).

I installed it by first shaping the mesh to fit the grill. Then I cut out the stock grill and attached the aluminum mesh using nuts and bolts.

See picture below:

Ay!!! How do you post pictures?

Slip-slick, How did you post your picture? I have been trying for hours and can't seem to do it. Want to show my grill sana coz it might help others customize their grills.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bosero,
    how much bili mo?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HG::: aba ikaw ba yan? parang di ikaw yan eh, kasi upgrade ata narinig kong gagawin mo sa pizza mo hehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    We make custom grills by using your old grill and installing aluminum mesh with it. The price is around 1300. PM me n lang...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got pics dude?:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ssaloon
    HG::: aba ikaw ba yan? parang di ikaw yan eh, kasi upgrade ata narinig kong gagawin mo sa pizza mo hehe

ako nga..... parang new image naman. iniisa-isa ko lang dre... minor changes lang...

yung mga nagawa ko na....

a) change stock mufflers to nodalo's powerflow.
    b) change stock air filters to simota.
    c) change stock mags to volk 15", sinabay ko na rin pagpapa-camber.
    d) change stock steering wheels to momo corsa.
    e) change stock stereo to MP3550. added fenton ampli (4 channels), tsaka added kicker sub.

last na siguro yang grills. tapos hindi ko na gagalawin yung iba.
    yung mga orig parts ko, tinatago ko pa rin, para kung ibebenta ko na yung oto, ibabalik ko lahat sa stock.

i'm not planning to put additional body mods (e.g. spoilers, etc...)

sync, sent you PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mojako,

If I am not mistaken, I bought the aluminum mesh for about 2000. I notice from this thread that there are cheaper ways to have this customization done. Maybe the way I did it was not the cheapest way. I just thought of sharing my experience.

Peace.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bosero,
    I see. Saw the aluminum grills at Concorde. Branded pala kaya mahal. hehe
    pero maganda yung quality, unlike my el cheapo chicken grille

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Femar Fiberglass try mo dun sa Evangelista yun Ganda ng gawa nila ng mesh tapos gamit pa nilang pang mesh matigas at malilit ang butas hindi kagaya ng ibang mesh grill na nakikita ko.Sa Femar din nagpamesh grill kapit bahay ko yung Corolla na 95 niya...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako ginawa ko lang using din yung pang aluminum door screen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Custom Made Mesh Grille