New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks good. If I were you I would have gotten a different set, but still, nice.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    great mags. i was told some time ago that most mags for SUV's only come in chrome. Thus it was hard trying to find one thats plain silver. did you order your mags as a special color or do they really sell this type of mags in silver?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    no, the 20s just arrived

but the 22 version of the strike has been around for sometime now. there's also a black version.

there have been silver SUV concept ones for a while now. also, if you go to tyrerack, they have non-chrome Lenso's there too.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ganda sir bad driver! black + chrome = panalo!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got a set of 4 chrome 20s blingbling for 35k. la nga lang tires. any1? hehe. lensos are d best for me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ganda nun stryke na black pati polished lip :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    onga un ung first choice ko dati pa pero I really like silver too kasi and mas kita na malaki talaga. hehehe.

ngundum,

di talaga sya chrome pero medyo machine polished kaya makintab. hehe.

I got the set for 135k with nitto tires. I have a feeling that they could've given me more discount pero na-atat ako kasi I was expecting it to be more expensive hehe....

Mkw mk36 with tires daw can be given to me at 160. I hope I made the right decision.

hey, atleast my wife is happy she has more money for bags.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    got a set of 4 chrome 20s blingbling for 35k. la nga lang tires. any1? hehe. lensos are d best for me.
    Brand new? Lenso? which type?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lenso kabit ko sa rexton ko, 6 spoke with outer lip. binabenta ko ay yung 5 spoke na chrome but with outerkip din. but no tires. i m not sure of the brand. give lang sa akin ng cousin ko, nagabroad na kasi.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Good Morning, is this a concept one thread? anyway, nice mags... cool ang dating... I am planning to change my stock mags for my VX200 (2002), and someone is recommended me to go to Lamuan in Marikina City.. dahil meron daw shop doon that sell all kind of tires and mags... I went there, and true enough..marami ngang choices doon..and the one that i liked is a concept one brand.bale ang price nito ay 18k for (15r,5holes) bale less ng 5k (trade-in ko yung stock mags ko). Tanong ko lang, is the 18k price fair enough? how can i know if the mags is brand-new or fake one? please advise.. thanks..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
concept one bandwagon