New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    just arrived in manila from our family trip to pangasinan using my suzuki swift. upon cleaning the car the next day, i was dismayed to find an area of chipped paint (the size of a human lice) in the hood.

any recommended "reputable" paintshops that do touch-up paintjobs? thanks guys and have a nice day.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's expected after you gone a provincial drive...mabilis lang DIY yan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by -freelancer- View Post
    just arrived in manila from our family trip to pangasinan using my suzuki swift. upon cleaning the car the next day, i was dismayed to find an area of chipped paint (the size of a human lice) in the hood.

any recommended "reputable" paintshops that do touch-up paintjobs? thanks guys and have a nice day.

Toothpick lng or matchstick lng katapat nyan bro. bsta meron ka touch up paint.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    boss, pa expound naman.. touch up paint? dumarami na ren maliliit na chip-offs sa tsikot ko kakatama ng mga lec**ng batong maliit sa daan e.. Grrr!!!

saan ako hahanap ng same paint ng car? sa CASA? sorry.. new sa topic na to..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    boss, pa expound naman.. touch up paint? dumarami na ren maliliit na chip-offs sa tsikot ko kakatama ng mga lec**ng batong maliit sa daan e.. Grrr!!!

Check if this guide could be of help:

http://guidetodetailing.com/articles.php?articleId=27

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post

go to any car paint stores and matimpla ka sa kanila

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjon_u View Post
    Check if this guide could be of help:

http://guidetodetailing.com/articles.php?articleId=27

thanks for the URL. nice read, though, not very matchstick and toothpick lang kelangan dyan process marami pa lang kelangan... hehehe!

dati kasi, chip stick lang gamit ko ng turtle wax, kaso wala na ata nun ngaun, at least ung color silver.. marami na ren akong napagtanungan, Concorde, Blade, Ace etc... hayz...

pagdumami, dadalin ko na lang kay BigBerts!

chipped paint