New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    My friend somewhere in the village who i try to feed every afternoon. She is very malambing to me. Been feeding her since late last year.

Been thinking of adopting her but it seems she is happy where she is. She also has many other village admirers who give her food.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    My friend somewhere in the village who i try to feed every afternoon. She is very malambing to me. Been feeding her since late last year.

Been thinking of adopting her but it seems she is happy where she is. She also has many other village admirers who give her food.

Did you know that you are turning someone on bro? cats in garage

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I put a collar and a name tag on her today so she doesnt get catnapped hehe.

But will leave her where she is. She seems happy and well fed.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I put a collar and a name tag on her today so she doesnt get catnapped hehe.

But will leave her where she is. She seems happy and well fed.

If it's not a bother, you can also put broadline or advocate on her, that would really boost her health. I personally give anthelmintics to stray cats, so even if they don't have regular meals, at least there are no parasites to make them weak.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Would just let the cat be and not put a collar ... but that's me ... cat has been roaming free ever since ... don't think anyone will take the cat ...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Meron kami 2 pusakal sa labas ng bahay. Usually mag meow sila sa amin pag gusto nila kumain. My daughters usually feed them with dog food. Yun nga lang sa labas lang sila ng bakuran since may aso sa loob.

Nung umpisa minsan lang bumisita sa labas namin. Pero ngayon araw araw na.

Minsan gusto ko sana introduce sa aso namin pero marami na napapatay na small animals mga aso namin, baka magka gulo pa pag pinasok ko sa bakuran.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    For some strange reason this cat has many admirers. She stays on or near my empty lots and the driver from the house across those lots tells me that in the past 3 days, 2 different couples have tried to put her in a cage. He told them off but said to me that if he wasnt there to gently ward them off she would be gone for sure.

I actually met one of the ladies who wanted to get this cat. She has 14 cats in her house she said. She sends a driver and yaya every afternoon to bring food and exactly 2 bowls of water to this cat.

Marunong this cat! Super friendly. Is given treats by a lot of people who pass by or exercise thru that route.

She has been neutered already. She has a tatoo in her inner ear thats says "S".

Anyways i put the collar on her to deter others from taking her for themselves. She seems happy here and gives a lot of warm cuddles to everyone who passes by. So she is like our community mascot cat.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    If it's not a bother, you can also put broadline or advocate on her, that would really boost her health. I personally give anthelmintics to stray cats, so even if they don't have regular meals, at least there are no parasites to make them weak.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thank you good idea. Will do that.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ah, so someone already tried to get the cat ... anyway, when you build your house, the cat will stay there ...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    You can buy a thicker car cover

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
cats in garage