New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 101 to 109 of 109
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,973
    #101
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I want a pet cat. Though am scared my chow chow will maul it .

    Here is our friendly neighborhood bank atm cat. I pet it everytime i see it. It meows all the time.

    Attachment 37652

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    ang cute, kulang na lang may laptop and starbucks bangkero cat na LOL

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    145
    #102
    I once have chows and they are very good in catching rats and lizards. once I even saw a dead bird. And they know what frogs to eat and what not to touch. there's a good chance that your chow will maul the cat.

    Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,458
    #103
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    I once have chows and they are very good in catching rats and lizards. once I even saw a dead bird. And they know what frogs to eat and what not to touch. there's a good chance that your chow will maul the cat.

    Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yeah thats what i thought. It has killed a couple of poor birds already.

    It adores me and my household though my worry is the cat.

    It is a mini chow chow (bred to be super small). If i spay it (its a girl)...will her temprament be better?

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,333
    #104
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I want a pet cat. Though am scared my chow chow will maul it .

    Here is our friendly neighborhood bank atm cat. I pet it everytime i see it. It meows all the time.

    Attachment 37652

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    that cool cat surely knows how to roll in dough.
    Last edited by baludoy; January 16th, 2021 at 08:49 AM.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    145
    #105
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Yeah thats what i thought. It has killed a couple of poor birds already.

    It adores me and my household though my worry is the cat.

    It is a mini chow chow (bred to be super small). If i spay it (its a girl)...will her temprament be better?

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    as a rule, spaying improves temperament. if you plan to add another one, make sure that its not the same gender. had a bad experience with that.

    Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    47,405
    #106
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    as a rule, spaying improves temperament. if you plan to add another one, make sure that its not the same gender. had a bad experience with that.

    Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    you mean same gender dogs? what happened?

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    145
    #107
    For chow, they always fight. It started with the father bullying the son when he is still small. When the son got bigger, it was able to fight back and talo na tayay. I have to put in cage one para di sila mag abot. Eventually even mother and daughter were triggered. Possibly because chow were inherently dominant.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,333
    #108
    Mga chow may rep na topakin di ba? I've steered clear of that breed through rhe years even though ganda tingnan.

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,458
    #109
    Thank u for the tips. Ive been obsessed with getting either a ragdoll or a british short hair (blue).

    Might end up getting a male ragdoll kasi super malambing daw.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
cats in garage