New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I want a pet cat. Though am scared my chow chow will maul it .

Here is our friendly neighborhood bank atm cat. I pet it everytime i see it. It meows all the time.

Attachment 37652

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    ang cute, kulang na lang may laptop and starbucks bangkero cat na LOL

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    I once have chows and they are very good in catching rats and lizards. once I even saw a dead bird. And they know what frogs to eat and what not to touch. there's a good chance that your chow will maul the cat.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    I once have chows and they are very good in catching rats and lizards. once I even saw a dead bird. And they know what frogs to eat and what not to touch. there's a good chance that your chow will maul the cat.

Yeah thats what i thought. It has killed a couple of poor birds already.

It adores me and my household though my worry is the cat.

It is a mini chow chow (bred to be super small). If i spay it (its a girl)...will her temprament be better?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I want a pet cat. Though am scared my chow chow will maul it .

Here is our friendly neighborhood bank atm cat. I pet it everytime i see it. It meows all the time.

Attachment 37652

that cool cat surely knows how to roll in dough.
    Last edited by baludoy; January 16th, 2021 at 08:49 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Yeah thats what i thought. It has killed a couple of poor birds already.

It adores me and my household though my worry is the cat.

It is a mini chow chow (bred to be super small). If i spay it (its a girl)...will her temprament be better?

as a rule, spaying improves temperament. if you plan to add another one, make sure that its not the same gender. had a bad experience with that.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    as a rule, spaying improves temperament. if you plan to add another one, make sure that its not the same gender. had a bad experience with that.

you mean same gender dogs? what happened?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    For chow, they always fight. It started with the father bullying the son when he is still small. When the son got bigger, it was able to fight back and talo na tayay. I have to put in cage one para di sila mag abot. Eventually even mother and daughter were triggered. Possibly because chow were inherently dominant.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Mga chow may rep na topakin di ba? I've steered clear of that breed through rhe years even though ganda tingnan.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Thank u for the tips. Ive been obsessed with getting either a ragdoll or a british short hair (blue).

Might end up getting a male ragdoll kasi super malambing daw.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    bagay na bagay. Rentokil

Philippine pharma company accused of killing community cats
    Mon, 15 March 2021, 9:08 AM GMT+8

Stray cats in the Philippines. (Photo: Getty Images)

A leading pharmaceutical company in the Philippines is allegedly killing stray cats, through a third-party service provider, in the vicinity of its plant in Mandaluyong City – an allegation that the company denies.

Cats of Greenfield District said, on a social media post, they learned that the community cats in their area were “being trapped and inhumanely killed.” The cats “were put in sacks and thrown into nearby rivers until they disappear."

Mon, 15 March 2021, 9:08 AM GMT+8

A leading pharmaceutical company in the Philippines is allegedly killing stray cats, through a third-party service provider, in the vicinity of its plant in Mandaluyong City – an allegation that the company denies.

Cats of Greenfield District said, on a social media post, they learned that the community cats in their area were “being trapped and inhumanely killed.” The cats “were put in sacks and thrown into nearby rivers until they disappear."

Unilab, meanwhile, denied the accusation saying it has “confirmed that no cat was ever exterminated in any of their processes.”

Unilab also said that it has “put on hold” the services of Rentokil, the contractor engaged by the pharmaceutical company to relocate the cats wandering in their premises, after a thorough review of its procedure.

According to Unilab, the relocation effort is in compliance with regulatory mandate from the government to ensure the safe production of medicines.

Unilab said it has reached out to Greenfield community to learn more about improving their processes.

Cats of Greenfield District has started an online petition that urges Unilab and Rentokil to stop the “horrible practice” of illegally trapping and exterminating stray cats – an act that is punishable by law.
    Philippine pharma company accused of killing community cats

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
cats in garage