New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Not all...the new generation of strays here haven't acquired that old school etiquette.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    maliit lang area with soil dito bro
    or galit sakin kasi binugaw ko one time while oil change

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Vios group facebook

Hello mga ka tsikot mga ka vios Anu mabisa pang tanggal daga sa makina at *** ng daga Anu maganda gawin para Di pamahayan ng daga maiwasan dagain ang makina nakakatakot baka makagat din ang wirings Huhu Salamas sa sa sagot lab view

-pa engine wash mo muna paps mag alaga ka ng pusa

-bili k trap s palengke tig 120 lng un painan mo lng ng hotdog or ulam ginagawa ko yn every night sunod sunod huli ko

- pusa sir dbest.. alaga ka pusa.. pero habang wala pa makakatulong yung mga mouse trap.. dami diy na trap sa YouTube.. gawa ka lang..

- Mabuti na lang sa amin may 5 pusa hehe pero naka car cover ako kasi inaakyat nila yung hood so scratches naman kalaban ko haha And yung mga dogs namin sa ilalim ng mga kotse natutulog so hindi talaga makakaakyat si mickey mouse sa mga makina

- sa akin kasi nasa kalsada lang naka park.. may pusa na natutulog sa mismong engine.. may pwesto cya dun!😁 hinahayaan ko lang at malaking tulong sa mga daga.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    magiging agrresive kind of rats sa america nagigin cannibal kasi wala makain ngayon panemic. KAhit dito sa pinas ilan inaatake wirings kotse.
    Im really doing it right feeding my cats real food not pellet food. Lumalabas yung insticnt kung paano kumain ang pusa so nareretain pagkapusa nila nandoon pa "wild" aspect. So inturn dahil pusa pa rin talaaga pusa ko kaya kinakataukan ng daga. Kaya wala ako daga ngayon pandemic. Meron pala once few months ago umuulan tapos daga na basang-sisiw na naghahanap matataguan. Hinayaan ko lang kasi I know hindi na sya magtatagal. Mga ginagawa ko dati pa itaw na litaw ngayon pandemic.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    cats.
    they're there because someone is feeding them.
    cats won't make tambay where there is no food for them.

rats,
    they're there because the house/garage keeper does not keep the place clean enough.
    you want to get rid of rats? clean up the place.
    don't offer them a place to hide behind.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    cats.
    they're there because someone is feeding them.
    cats won't make tambay where there is no food for them.

rats,
    they're there because the house/garage keeper does not keep the place clean enough.
    you want to get rid of rats? clean up the place.
    don't offer them a place to hide behind.
    heh heh.
    blows my mind why we have cats making a toilet out of our garden and backyard and front of our house. Definitely nobody feeds these pests. We don't go out but these cats roam everywhere tapos itatapak nila paa nila in our property, and their poop and vomit could bring disease. I am so worried because my fat lab can't take her vaccines and heartgard and nexgard until all her bloodworks are normal and her vaccines are expiring in a few days.

We also have rats outside our home. I think kasi puro luma na rin mga bahay in our area. Not sure if these pests eat fruits because we have a lot of fruits trees (mango, langka, bayabas, guyabano, avocado, atis, banana etc). One time I saw a dead rat in front of our gate!

I am tempted to do what yebo recommended but my second Mom said that is malas and I am afraid of karma. But these pests are the reason why my dachshund died! Also, nadapa ako a few days ago because I tried to chase it away Sakit tuloy balakang ko! Yayabang pa ng hitsura! Akala mo they own the place kung tumingin. I HATE CATS!!!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    blows my mind why we have cats making a toilet out of our garden and backyard and front of our house. Definitely nobody feeds these pests. We don't go out but these cats roam everywhere tapos itatapak nila paa nila in our property, and their poop and vomit could bring disease. I am so worried because my fat lab can't take her vaccines and heartgard and nexgard until all her bloodworks are normal and her vaccines are expiring in a few days.

We also have rats outside our home. I think kasi puro luma na rin mga bahay in our area. Not sure if these pests eat fruits because we have a lot of fruits trees (mango, langka, bayabas, guyabano, avocado, atis, banana etc). One time I saw a dead rat in front of our gate!

I am tempted to do what yebo recommended but my second Mom said that is malas and I am afraid of karma. But these pests are the reason why my dachshund died! Also, nadapa ako a few days ago because I tried to chase it away Sakit tuloy balakang ko! Yayabang pa ng hitsura! Akala mo they own the place kung tumingin. I HATE CATS!!!
    mice and rats are their playthings (and food? i have never seen a cat eat a mouse.).
    if you have significant grass and other plants, then you probably also have rodents, insects, frogs, and/or other small animals that hide amongst the plants. cats like to play with these creatures.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    mice and rats are their playthings (and food? i have never seen a cat eat a mouse.).
    if you have significant grass and other plants, then you probably also have rodents, insects, frogs, and/or other small animals that hide amongst the plants. cats like to play with these creatures.
    yes doctor we have a lot of grass and plants (talahib na nga our backyard )We do have a lot of frogs here, took me years to realize that the cow sound when it rains are frogs pala (I think it was you who pointed it out) My fat lab was poisoned na rin many years ago because she likes to hunt these frogs, nilalagay lang niya sa mouth niya

I am seriously considering getting a beagle or JRT to drive these cats away.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 24th, 2020 at 08:17 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    yes doctor we have a lot of grass and plants (talahib na nga our backyard )We do have a lot of frogs here, took me years to realize that the cow sound when it rains are frogs pala (I think it was you who pointed it out) My fat lab was poisoned na rin many years ago because she likes to hunt these frogs, nilalagay lang niya sa mouth niya

I am seriously considering getting a beagle or JRT to drive these cats away.
    errr...
    pick another dog, po.

we have a beagle.
    the cats and our beagle are good friends... sort of.
    "laissez faire" style.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I tried the cat repellant spray and gel in sho*ee.

It smells like local herbs (from indonesia). Smells potent but the cats didn't give AF.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I want a pet cat. Though am scared my chow chow will maul it .

Here is our friendly neighborhood bank atm cat. I pet it everytime i see it. It meows all the time.

20210114_084041.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
cats in garage