New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    may update na yung post sa facebook

George Requilman
    Ok na po yung civic naidugtong na namin ung naputol ito lang lumabas nung binalik namin ung batterry.

George Requilman
    Salamat po sa lahat

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    And don't believe that BS about rats getting revenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Depends on the rat!

Brown rats, with rounded snouts, don't.

Black rats, with pointed noses, do. They will charge forward when confronted. And they will remember your smell and seek you out. I once shot at a black rat with a pellet gun and it charged me. Then on the 2nd night i was awaken by a rat chewing on the wire screen, by the time i turned on the light it was inside my bedroom, headed for my bed and started gnawing on my pillow. When it saw me it charged me again. Lucky i had my baseball bat AND I DID NOT MISS! (need i say i was screaming like a faggot the whole time? )

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Found rat poop in my car battery when I open the hood which is park in the garage and im using it only on sundays any tips?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Try mixing a solution of chili & peppermint oil w/ your detailing product of choice. Spray & spread by brush over the engine bay & bottom tray.
    For garage queens, 1 extra layer....cut a clear sheet of book cover plastic to lay over the engine. This keeps pests from getting to the top harnesses like coil & ECU. Just make sure to remove prior to use.
    Regularly inspect for signs of infestation & reapply fresh coats of pepper shield. Honda's convinced this flavor repels em, that's why they came out w/ the OE chili flavored tape.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    The rat here is as big as a cat what im doing right now is to clean it everyweek the engine compartment hoping that cleanliness will shove them away I dont want to harm them because they might get revenge that is always the case with rats.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Those will still die from the poisoned bait if they take it. We see some of those outside the warehouse.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ano galit kayo sa pusa???? Paano nakarating jan ang daga. Pumasok sa intake ayun natusta hahahahaha!!!!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I still hate cats. Naalala niyo yung serial cat killer sa isang village sa Makati? I don't blame the person kasi peste talaga stray cats, kahit sa BGC hindi ako natutuwa sa stray cats.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ano galit kayo sa pusa???? Paano nakarating jan ang daga. Pumasok sa intake ayun natusta hahahahaha!!!!

ako galit parin sa pusa
    nagpoop sa smart charger ko ang baho!
    bumili ako bago, tapos binigay ko neighbor ko pero nilinis ko muna at nilagyan alcohol. sinabi ko nadale ng poop, ok lang working naman and amoy pabango hehehe

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

hinabol ng pusa.
    na-taranta ang daga, at umakyat at nag-tago sa una nilang nakitang pagkakataon.
    kasalanan ng pusa't diyan pumunta ang daga!
    galit ako sa pusa!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Cats are clean animals ... they usually dig on the ground before pooping ... it's in their nature ... at least that's what they do around our area ...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Cats are clean animals ... they usually dig on the ground before pooping ... it's in their nature ... at least that's what they do around our area ...
    Not all...the new generation of strays here haven't acquired that old school etiquette.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
cats in garage