New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermaxx99 View Post
    Try ko yung hot sauce with water. Pwede kaya siya ispray inside ng hood - yung isolator between hood and engine? black something.

sample pic pulot sa net
    would the hot sauce + hot engine emit an odor that humans may smell?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Try ko yung hot sauce with water. Pwede kaya siya ispray inside ng hood - yung isolator between hood and engine? black something.

sample pic pulot sa net
    I use food grade crystal menth in empty freshener cans placed in the engine bay. You can detail your engine w/ chili oil from dimsum joints. It won't emit that funky vinegary smell.
    Wrap your wires w/ Honda Genuine Chili Flavored Rodent Wire Tape.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    travahans,

Kamahal naman ng tape flavored chili!!!! 50 dolyares so kulang-kulang 2thou five hundred !!!

and taga visayas ka ba? Ano ba meron jan bakit ala mother teresa mga pusa nyo nakiki-cohabitate sa daga.

Parang garden of eden jan or the new jerusalem. Bati-bati mga hayop!!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    travahans,

Kamahal naman ng tape flavored chili!!!! 50 dolyares so kulang-kulang 2thou five hundred !!!

and taga visayas ka ba? Ano ba meron jan bakit ala mother teresa mga pusa nyo nakiki-cohabitate sa daga.

Parang garden of eden jan or the new jerusalem. Bati-bati mga hayop!!!
    Bisdaks practice what the scriptures preach, kags sir. Love thy enemies.cats in garage
    Honda had a class action suit that forced em to come up w/ a solution for their booboo of using yummy soy-based wraps in various 2012-2015 models that attracted rodents. Call Honda out, kags sir...I'm just a messenger.cats in garage

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    would the hot sauce + hot engine emit an odor that humans may smell?
    Actually, di ko naisip sir. COVID kasi di din talaga ako umaalis pero tama ka sir possible nga to. Spray ko na lang siguro sa ilalim ng engine.

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    I use food grade crystal menth in empty freshener cans placed in the engine bay.
    Akala ko meth. HAHAHA thanks sir! hanap ako nito sa lazada. Tuwing umaalis ka inaalis mo din yung can? or asa engine na siya? Meron din kasi ako sa engine (Vios 3rd gen) na feeling ko pwede patungan and hindi malalaglag.

okay ba to sir?
    Menthol Crystal 5grams / 1grams | Lazada PH

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Bisdaks practice what the scriptures preach, kags sir. Love thy enemies.cats in garage
    Honda had a class action suit that forced em to come up w/ a solution for their booboo of using yummy soy-based wraps in various 2012-2015 models that attracted rodents. Call Honda out, kags sir...I'm just a messenger.cats in garage

they actually designed a soy-based insulation?!!

...being one with nature is one thing,
    but methinks they overdid this one, because they did not think it would be this recyclable...
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Napasearch tuloy ako about soy based insulation. Panalo honda sa class action suit. So hindi nagtagumpay ang consumer.

Buti na lang talaga marami ako poooosa.

The only damage nangyari sa kotse ko yung VTI ko dati nginatngat yung fender ng aso ko dahil may hinahabol na daga na umakyat ng gulong. Eh ang laki ng aso ko hinid makalusot so pinang-gigilan yung fender.

Rats eat through your car wiring? Here's why it's happening

ang haba ng article talagang sinuyod ng reporter

Kabateck said while Toyota claims this is not more likely to happen with soy-based than petroleum-based products "we continue to have a hard time believing that" based on the number of people calling the firm and its own investigation, including talking to service employees and others at dealerships.

He didn't have a specific number of people impacted, but said it's possibly "tens of thousands affected." The lawsuit is filed on behalf of Heber and owners and lessees of 2012 to 2016 model year Toyota vehicles. A similar lawsuit was filed against Honda in 2016 and dismissed later that year by the plaintiffs, according to federal court records in California.

Kabateck said he's not looking for billions of dollars from the automaker. He wants the people who have paid out-of-pocket to be reimbursed and a change in the policy and plan so that the warranty would cover this type of damage.

Masama talaga epekto ng tokwa!!!!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Napasearch tuloy ako about soy based insulation. Panalo honda sa class action suit. So hindi nagtagumpay ang consumer.

Buti na lang talaga marami ako poooosa.

The only damage nangyari sa kotse ko yung VTI ko dati nginatngat yung fender ng aso ko dahil may hinahabol na daga na umakyat ng gulong. Eh ang laki ng aso ko hinid makalusot so pinang-gigilan yung fender.

Rats eat through your car wiring? Here's why it's happening

ang haba ng article talagang sinuyod ng reporter

Masama talaga epekto ng tokwa!!!!
    that should be easy to decide on.

put up an experiment.
    lay down two wires, one using traditional petroleum-insulation, and another one using soy-based insulation.
    see which one is prefered by the rat.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    they actually designed a soy-based insulation?!!

...being one with nature is one thing,
    but methinks they overdid this one, because they did not think it would be this recyclable...
    heh heh.
    Honda did soy to sell their rodent tape. Brilliant, right?cats in garage

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Akala ko meth. HAHAHA thanks sir! hanap ako nito sa lazada. Tuwing umaalis ka inaalis mo din yung can? or asa engine na siya? Meron din kasi ako sa engine (Vios 3rd gen) na feeling ko pwede patungan and hindi malalaglag.

okay ba to sir?
    Menthol Crystal 5grams / 1grams | Lazada PH
    Yup. Don't leave it in the engine bay. Crystals will turn to oil w/ heat. You can do that & mix menthol oil w/ water to spray & detail your engine.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
cats in garage