New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir you also might want to entrust your engine to BB. Since sinabi nyo na rin na nawala na yung confidence nyo sa Honda, pwede po na ipa-engine detail nyo na lang sa BB, at least you can be sure that BB knows the do's and don'ts in Engine Detailing. Also, engine wash kasi means using water eh. While engine detailing uses very little to no water at all meaning it's safe.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    So far ang nakita ko palang na Honda Casa na nag engine wash ay Honda Alabang at Honda SPA. sa gawa nila.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Sir you also might want to entrust your engine to BB. Since sinabi nyo na rin na nawala na yung confidence nyo sa Honda, pwede po na ipa-engine detail nyo na lang sa BB, at least you can be sure that BB knows the do's and don'ts in Engine Detailing. Also, engine wash kasi means using water eh. While engine detailing uses very little to no water at all meaning it's safe.

sige, i'll try the engine detailing in BB na rin, tutal iiwan ko naman yung kotse sa kanila

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    So far ang nakita ko palang na Honda Casa na nag engine wash ay Honda Alabang at Honda SPA. sa gawa nila.
    sa pasig meron. nasubukan ko na rin po magpa-engine wash sa pasig 2 months ago, ok naman gawa nila. sa paintjob and buffing lang sila sumablay! kakalungkot, 3 months old palang yung kotse ko tapos puro swirl marks na

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hmmm, well if you really want the paint corrected then yeah better bring it to BB then, but doing that will also mean reduced clear coat, if i were you why not try to ask them to do a short panel for you first of how a 2 step would look like, this way you could see if you are already happy with the results of the 2 step, this would also mean less clear coat reduced compared to going directly to 3 step, if a 2 step is good enough for you then i would recommend you to just stick with it to save more clear coat, another thing you can do it fill in the swirls in the mean time and apply a nice coat of durable wax on top. One other thing if you're planning to have it 2 stepped then you might also want to have the paint protected again since doing a 2 step will definitely remove whatever paint protection was left.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I went to Honda and tried to negotiate for the terms i wanted but the SA apologizes fir the inconvenience. He assured me that he'll fix the damage done. He stated that the "best" guy will be the one to remedy the swirls.

I gave him a chance but it was a mistake The swirl marks are still quite evident in the car (I'll post photos after having the car washed para mas visible yung swirls, sobra alikabok kasi ngayon, hehe)

Oh well, next stop..... Big Berts

Thanks guys for your comments!

Lesson learned:
    1. never have the car washed in the casa and ALWAYS have the paint job buffed/protected/mainteined by a pro or...
    2. DIY

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    The casa will only refund the amount I paid for the hydrophilic treatment. hugas kamay sila sa damage na nagawa sa clearcoat and other plastic areas in my car.

my next car surely WONT be a honda.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Kahit yung mga free car wash pag nagpa PMS dapat iwasan yan. Di maganda gamit nila.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Casa or Professional Detailer