New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    May nagsabi sa akin magkakaroon daw ng inspection ang DENR kapag hindi daw environment friendly ang mga produkto na ginagamit ipapasara yung carwash.
    Totoo ba ito?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Are there any cleansers or cleaning agents out there that are environment friendly?

Last edited by Memphis Raines; March 16th, 2008 at 04:17 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag natuloy ito tingin ko bagsak lahat...hehehehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ipapasara lahat ng carwash?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    just ask an MSDS (manufacturer's safety data sheet) from the manufacturer of the car shampoo. my cousin is selling car shampoo and he can provide you with an MSDS.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Are there any cleansers or cleaning agents out there that are environment friendly?

I think there is dahil yung ibang car shampoo kaya sobrang mura dahil may halo nakakasira ng paint.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka naman gusto lang magtinda ng cleaning agent yung DENR agent?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Here in Laguna, many fuel service stations are no longer allowed to offer car wash services - the LLDA (Laguna lake Development Authority) was granted mandate to enforce this, as the wastewater is considered a threat to the cleanliness of the Laguna de Bay.

The unfortunate (stupid?) thing is, this is a binary policy - no car wash services at fuel service stations. Also, no crackdown has been done on the backyard/small commercial car wash service providers.

I would imagine that big, multinational oil companies such as Shell, Caltex, Total, etc. would have facilities in place in their service stations to "scrub" waste water of oil/chemicals and strict quality policies/regular audit programs to assure these are maintained and operated properly.

Carwash Inspection Of DENR