New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    how do you protect ung car stickers sa glass ng sasakyan?? kasi i have the tsikot sticker and i seem to notive na vulnerable sya to peeling.... paano ba maiiwasan yung peeling??? kasi baka naman pag magpa carwash ako eh ung tsikot.com maging _ _ ikot.com hehe, or any other words pag matanggal ung letters, any ideas help naman jan guys! Thanks in Advance!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    if maayos ang pagkakalagay ng sticker, that is if malinis yung glass surface before you put the sticker and it was pressed properly (especially the pointed parts), di naman sya mag peel off. i had mine for over a year na and sofar, kompleto pa naman ang letra.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Well, there are a lot of stickers made of poor quality and some stickers which are really prone to being stolen (like stickers granting access to certain high-security places)

If your windshield has no tint, I suggest you put the sticker on the inside. you can either stick it to something hard or laminate it then insert it on the side of the windshield.

If you can do that, then you can also scan the sticker, print out a copy from your colored printer, then laminate it and stick it on the inside. But since this is just a copy, posting it on the outside wouldnt hurt you either.

I did this before with a sticker for parking in one of the hosp I did my internship in... My printer wasnt so good yet, so the color of the copied sticker came out different and a little drab. I placed the sticker on the inside, on a tinted part of my widshield. When the guard first saw the sticker, he had some difficulty recognizing it (Oh no!), then he tells me, "Kaya pala, tinted kasi yung sasakyan mo kaya mahirap makita yung sticker", hehehe, di niya narecognize na copy lang siya

I think there are now waterproof inkjet inks available, and/or you can digitally print them now on waterproof sticker papers at a reasonable price

May I ask, what is the tsikot sticker for? Is that the one for our usergroups? What's the benefit of having one?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Share ko lang (sorry ang daldal ko), hehe

We live near malacanang palace. Dati when we were under martial law, my sister placed "I love NINOY" (yung "love" niya is a heart) stickers on the front and back of our hi-ace. Natakot mom ko kasi we lived near malacanang nga, baka makita ng mga tao ni marcos. Si she had my driver remove them.

My driver was unable to remove the stickers, so he cut it na lang using a cutter and removed some letters. Naging ganito tuloy yung nakasulat:

I love __N_Y

Hehe, naging, I love New York tuloy, hehe. Baka maging ganyan tsikot sticker mo, LOL!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Stickers given by Red Corner are quite good, heard they have those made somewhere in megamall. 2nd sticker ko na to, the first one ang tibay till now buhay pa din -- no fading, scratches whatsoever. Yung sa bago ko, pinapunasan ko pa sa bigbert's ganun din ang nawala lang ung dumi dumi. Parang may extra patong pa na transparent film ung sticker, parang conduction sticker pero di ganun ka-kapal. Unlike ung mga sticker na plain paper lang, after ilang basa fade na.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Best are those from inside the cabin, so you don't have to brush against them often.

Those on the body, well you might want to invest on extra copies in case the one on the car goes bad. They're not too expensive anyway.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Stickers given by Red Corner are quite good, heard they have those made somewhere in megamall. 2nd sticker ko na to, the first one ang tibay till now buhay pa din -- no fading, scratches whatsoever. Yung sa bago ko, pinapunasan ko pa sa bigbert's ganun din ang nawala lang ung dumi dumi. Parang may extra patong pa na transparent film ung sticker, parang conduction sticker pero di ganun ka-kapal. Unlike ung mga sticker na plain paper lang, after ilang basa fade na.
    red corner? is this a sticker maker shop ba? eto ba yung kind of shop na nasa gitna ng corridor ng malls?? and the like?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Nope, it's a gym bro. I mean ung sticker na pina-pagawa nila ang tibay. Sa megamall pinapa-gawa. Di ko lang alam kung anong shop

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    tinanggal ko na yung may pointy edge sa tsikot sticker ko e.hirap pag nagka-carwash..sumasama minsan..hehehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    May I ask, what is the tsikot sticker for? Is that the one for our usergroups? What's the benefit of having one?
    Para yun sa mga pogi/seksi dito sa Tsikot! Benefits, malalaman ng lahat na pogi/seksi ka!

Seriously, the Tsikot sticker is optional for a member. You may order from CarGirl if you want it in your car. No benefits really but it just shows your support for the Tsikot community/forums.

CAr Sticker: How to protect...