New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Tanong lang po:

Pwede kayang ito na lang gamitin ko para sa wax needs ng Strada ko? One step lang kasi di tulad ng separate washing then waxing which is two steps. Adequate na kaya wax provided by these wash and wax products like Polyglaze, Simoniz, Turtlewax Zipwax, Formula1, etc...

Salamat po sa comments.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unfortunately, hindi...if you wanna be strict about it.
    Those kinds of things just last for DAYS and not even weeks.
    I've never been happy with them. I've tried Turtle and Polyglaze
    wash and wax many years ago. Inubos ko na lang ng madalian
    just to get rid of them. Never bought one of those things ever again.
    Besides, they don't give you that deep shine that good waxes provide.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep i agree with Tjmaxx. Those products doesnt give you that deep shine. Pero imo its better than a regular car wash. Siguro psychological lang pero parang mas makintab pag ginagamitan ko nung "foaming" sa mga car wash stops. IMO lang po: its better than car wash but the normal waxing is still the best, if you want that deep shine that really lasts :wink:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i usually use either polyglaze or turtle wax zipwax, and i agree that days lang talaga effect nila. however i use them every 4 to 5 days kaya ok naman ang shine. mas makintab ang zipwax. probably because its from turtle wax.i usually use either polyglaze or turtle wax zipwax, and i agree that days lang talaga effect nila. however i use them every 4 to 5 days kaya ok naman ang shine. mas makintab ang zipwax. probably because its from turtle wax.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Thanks for the replies. I usually wash my car every 4-5 days and I use Polyglaze or Simoniz wash and wax. So far it there is still water beading until the next wash. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8) [b]i wash my car with polyglaze auto wash......ok naman sha.....and mabula.......sha....[/b] :wink: :wink:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just think about this.... if standalone waxes lasts no more than a week or two, how in the world would overly-diluted, miniscule amount of low quality wax last more than a day or two.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Okey ba gumamit ng turtle zip wash and wax pag newly paint car mo?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Just think about this.... if standalone waxes lasts no more than a week or two, how in the world would overly-diluted, miniscule amount of low quality wax last more than a day or two.

i agree with theveed. there is no such thing as shortcuts if you want to make your car look good. you just have to go through the details.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try polyglaze wash and wax...

it just costs a P20 more than the regular stuff...

and it is better than just using regular shampoo... i use it every other washing...

but nothing still beats waxing...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Car Shampoos with wax (Wash and Wax shampoos)