New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    as what i have said in earlier post, they have the original water blade sa auto section (together with Cali Duster, waxes, etc). Grab the original one, show it to the staff and ask for the imitation. di ko rin nakita sa display when i got mine.
    Was at ATC TV last night and browsed row by but couldn't find one. I showed the originals to the sales person but he said they have none. Where else can I surely buy one? Preferably somewhere south side. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by landlord View Post
    Was at ATC TV last night and browsed row by but couldn't find one. I showed the originals to the sales person but he said they have none. Where else can I surely buy one? Preferably somewhere south side. Thanks.
    Bro, try mo sa Handyman sa Festival, dami pang nandun. Wala sya sa automotive section, nasa utility section sya kasama ang mga glass cleaner at iba pang panlinis.

hth

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    try mo rin sa power plant o kaya sa quad car park (can't remember kung ano name nun hardware) doon ako nakakita....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marco624 View Post
    Bro, try mo sa Handyman sa Festival, dami pang nandun. Wala sya sa automotive section, nasa utility section sya kasama ang mga glass cleaner at iba pang panlinis.

hth

+1, laging akong naghahanap sa automotive sections pero wala dun. then by chance when looking for a lysol disinfectant nakita ko yun para CWB lookalike.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    [QUOTE=marco624;980796]Bro, try mo sa Handyman sa Festival, dami pang nandun. Wala sya sa automotive section, nasa utility section sya kasama ang mga glass cleaner at iba pang panlinis.

Thanks a lot pre,
    Went to Festival Mall Handy Man and was able to get the Classics Silicone Squeegee for 249.75. , lots of supply. Next, stopped at Ace Hardware to check it out. Got silicon wateblade with handle for 199.75, though it was the last piece. Thanks and Merry Christmas to one and all !

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    di ba to maka scratch kung gamitin ko lang sya even if di ko iwash yun car. for example naulanan lang yun car para lang di matuyo yun water basta-basta, o do i need to wash the car first to remove the dirt then use the jelly blade to dry it off. tnx

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alanregin View Post
    di ba to maka scratch kung gamitin ko lang sya even if di ko iwash yun car. for example naulanan lang yun car para lang di matuyo yun water basta-basta, o do i need to wash the car first to remove the dirt then use the jelly blade to dry it off. tnx
    Yes, may chance na magasgasan ang vehicle mo if you use it in that situation because of the dirt that might have accumulated before, during, and even after the rain has stopped. It would be better to wash the car first before using this product.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    meron ba california JELLY blade cleaner sa atin binebenta? magkano at saan available? thanks in advance for the info

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by silver streak View Post
    meron ba california JELLY blade cleaner sa atin binebenta? magkano at saan available? thanks in advance for the info
    yup! and dami all true value, S&R, etc.....

P900-P1.2k on that vicinity

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    the famous car detailing shop has spoken, what they are using in their shop is not CWB. they are using wiper blades from taiwan. not branded and not expensive as CWB.

saw four of these at Ace hardware here in SM Bacoor.. 200+ Euro R ang tatak nito. naluma na nga ang balot eh. walang pumapansin.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
california water blade alternative...