New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is there such a thing na mas maganda ang isang brand ng wax for a particular car color? i.e mother's mas maganda sa black, meguirs mas maganda sa red...etc...
    meron bang ganun or pare-pareho lang?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    it depends on the person looking at the final product.

yung ibang tumitingin kasi...maganda kasi "kilalang brand" wax ginamit

pero sa observations namin, may brand talga na mas ok sa particular color.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    it depends on the person looking at the final product.

yung ibang tumitingin kasi...maganda kasi "kilalang brand" wax ginamit

pero sa observations namin, may brand talga na mas ok sa particular color.
    sir if you dont mind, what particular brand of wax best suitable for light colored cars like white? TIA

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmmm.. as posted above and based on experience, it largely depends on the preference of the person.

depth, shine, reflectivity... different looks for different colors for different people.

and take note, one major factor on the final outcome is the process entailed to achieve that look and not the last step product. you can also consider the type of LSP that would go well with your color. synthetic? carnauba?

anyway, hope this helps.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    as Chain said, paint prep also contributes to the final out come. even if you wax regularly but scrimp on the cleaning or preparation of the surface, final product will be greatly affected.

but on white I prefer the shine of s100.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I think soft99 products meron silang specific wax for specific color types like for metallic, white, etc sa concord ko nakita kaya nag megs nalang ako hirap kasi magdecide
    BTW san pala nakakabili ng klasse products? meron ba local nun or imported talaga yun? TIA

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42654

Refer na lang po kayo sa post ko regarding soft 99.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    as Chain said, paint prep also contributes to the final out come. even if you wax regularly but scrimp on the cleaning or preparation of the surface, final product will be greatly affected.

but on white I prefer the shine of s100.
    chief how about dark colored cars like black? yun long lasting sana na wax that could last 2-3 times na ulan, unpredictable kasi weather natin ngyon dito sa pinas. ano ba difference ng sealant sa wax?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Waxes offer better depth than sealants. Sealants offer better durability than waxes but there are some premium waxes that are more durable than low end sealants. There are also synthetic waxes that give you a little bit of both. For black cars, I'd go from off the shelf waxes like Meguiars 26, Mother's Reflections Top Coat, Eagle One Nanowax and if budget permits, get some premium waxes like P21S/S100, Pinnacle Signature Series, Klasse AIO, Zaino Z2Pro, Wolfgang sealant (super dulas ng finish) and if you are on a splurging spree, Pinnacle Souveran!!!!!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMagic View Post
    Waxes offer better depth than sealants. Sealants offer better durability than waxes but there are some premium waxes that are more durable than low end sealants. There are also synthetic waxes that give you a little bit of both. For black cars, I'd go from off the shelf waxes like Meguiars 26, Mother's Reflections Top Coat, Eagle One Nanowax and if budget permits, get some premium waxes like P21S/S100, Pinnacle Signature Series, Klasse AIO, Zaino Z2Pro, Wolfgang sealant (super dulas ng finish) and if you are on a splurging spree, Pinnacle Souveran!!!!!
    mukhang mababangis to mga brand na to ah. cge gagauge ko sa budget ko what im gonna get, thanks chief.

brand of wax for a particular car color?