New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maganda at makintab lang black corolla ko sa gabi, pag umaga...konti lang kintab hehehe, dami pa gasgas....pagkalinis ko, after ilang hours lang, kapansin pansin na agad yung mga alikabok na kumapit :roll:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sakit ang ulo itim, sir mhelskie
    black din pick-up ko, laging madumi pero ok lang pang off road look he..he

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    black is the hardest color to maintain, unfortunately, all minute scratches and imperfections are visible immediately on a dark paint...

Keep it waxed and sealed after you polish the car... frequent waxing will prevent micro scratches from etching on your paint, such light imperfections will land on the sacrificial wax layer, not on the paint itself.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    black is the hardest color to maintain, unfortunately, all minute scratches and imperfections are visible immediately on a dark paint...

Keep it waxed and sealed after you polish the car... frequent waxing will prevent micro scratches from etching on your paint, such light imperfections will land on the sacrificial wax layer, not on the paint itself.
    Totally agree!

I've also found that using a claybar before polishing helps minimize swirl marks and gives the car a much deeper level of shine, most especially on a black car.

Another tip: California Car Duster. Incredible product, not too expensive. I use this to dust the car after driving it. Keeps the the dirt to a minimum!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe pero oks na oks yung black pag bagong wax or detail :mrgreen: parang salamin!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8) yup,....always keep a cali duster handy....para pag may dust ....clean agad with cali duster....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgr een::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mhelskie,
    black din ang color ng kotse ko dati kaya change it to other color.. hirap imaintain... although astig pag gabi... hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah it is d hardest to maintain pero astig kpag gabi, pero use 3m wax ganda . i really recomend 3m products sa mga car coz i personally use it.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Black is great for garage queens... For a daily driver, it's a pain... Especially if you're the type that can't stand a swirl in sight...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I HAVE A BLACK CAR :D

For me, its worth it! Guys, where do you get the California duster thingie? How much? ty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Black Car  maintenance