New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Supierreman: hehe ok nga driver nyo eh, matyaga... :D Thanks din, the Pajero was quite a challenge...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir theveed,

yung exterior detailing for pajero mga how many hours bago matapos? Yong price ba ninyo depends sa condition ng car?
    Do I need to make sked with you before going there?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga 4-5 hrs po, but kung talagang bugbog with watermarks and such, it may take a little longer. Price depends po sa condition of the car, we usually require an appointment for friday, saturday and sunday jobs. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed..did you take pics po of our ride? =)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir theveed

thanks i'll drop by one of these days and i'll just look for you.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glenn meron... i'll try to upload it pag may oras mostly interior though...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    theveed, may message ako dun sa sponsored thread nyo, sana maka reply ka, thx

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salamat theveed!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    theveed,
    just wondering what the benefit would be if i have my car detailed when it (toyota 1.5 g vios) is only a month old. due to the bad road conditions in novaliches and a bad parking space that exposes the car to the sun for hours, what would you recommend?

also, i'll have to bring it to the casa to repair a bumper gash caused by a truck and a paint imperfection caused by toyota quezon avenue when i had my 1st 1k checkup so any job i would have to do would occur after this.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bender: well, the process of detailing involves restoring the paint's original gloss, as you probably know, a brand new car isn't really brand new as it has sat under the sun and rain for several months at the factory and the dealership before someone actually buys it. During that time, your precious car receives nothing more than an occational hose off and wipe with basahan so expect a lot of swirls and watermarks on the car's paint and glass. Detailing the exterior will remove those defects. Then the protection that we apply after the restoration process will preven the paint from fading and protects it from UV, acid rain, etc from attacking your paint. That's how it protects the car.

We have standardized the use of synthetic polymers or resins as our top coat products since they provide a much longer protection than any waxes. We offer two kinds of synthetics, a standard synthetic (comes with the detailing package) or an upgrade, top of the line paint protective resin which can be upgraded to a standard detail or is inclusive with our paint protection program.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Big Bert's Holiday Offer To You!