Friends, what might be a better filler/glaze which has a similar effect as Microtex?

I'm a fan of the results I get from the Nanofil/Nanosil combo in terms of "filling" in swirl marks and light scratches on my black car. Where it is a bit lacking though is in its durability - with Nanoglos as a top layer (step 3), I can get up to a month (in the summer) with around two washes in between before I need to apply Nanoglos again.

On my last cycle in the first week of May, I used 476 (!) instead of Nanoglos and despite the rains since, I find that it has lasted up till now. It may have been sacrilege putting 476 on top of Microtex, but it worked.

Having said that though, would I get better mileage if I use a more premium brand (thinking of Megs Glaze 7 as the only one available locally off-the-shelf, but not sure of its filling capabilities)? What other options are available? I stay clear of anything with an abrasive function as the scratches are not that deep and I would want to unnecessarily thin my paint. Besides, I was able to score a Quixx Pen for deeper scratches - it works, but that's another post! .

Cheers!