New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DY3JRM: As long as the plastic areas are not painted, PB will work just fine to remove wax and dirt, but if it's discolored already, you might need to re-dye it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks a lot Sir Theveed. I can now start browsing at concorde's waxes suited for me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    palerider: off the shelf, medyo confusing ang Soft99 dahil wala masyado english explanation... Make sure pwede mo buksan yung wax (get paste wax, they're generally better in durability than liquid), pabukas mo nalang sa mga klongklong na sales people dun... Wala masyado bumibili ng Soft99 dito, baka luma na stock (check kung nagtutubig or sobrang dry)... dapat parang butter sya...

You might wanna visit Shangrila as well, sa Hahn tools daming 3M, Eagle One, Mother's and Meguiar's... Sa katabi nyang True Value madaming Eagle One, Stoner and other brands as well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can wax as often as you like and this won't affect the paint.
    I wax my car every 3 weeks. Naasiwa kasi ako pag madumi at dull
    yung kotse.
    Heto recommended wax brands ko based on experience:
    Wow!!! Pero Mahal - Meguiar's
    OKs but not too Expensive - Eagle One
    Walang Kwenta - Simoniz, Turtle Wax

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TJ: The CRV I posted is coated with Simoniz... ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for 4 yrs ko gamit turtle wax nagmapa yng hud nung lancer ko dati! and to think i got my car brandnw h! 4 ME D BEST MEGUIRES(mahal nga lng! lol ) P DIN! ang lalim ng kintab parang wet look!

8) BMW316i 8)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wax wise, honestly, meguiar's wax aint the best in terms of depth and gloss alone... except for gold class... #26 is a great in-between product... but a far cry to S100/P21S/Souveran, etc...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan kaya ako pwede makabili aside from singapore ng zaino Z1 and Z5 ?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    U.S.

If you're getting Z, it's best to get the whole kit:

ZFX
    Z2 or Z5
    Z6 QD spray
    Z7 Shampoo

Z6 and Z7 has been proven by Z users abroad to prolong the gloss and slickness of Z2/5... Using regular shampoos or QD tends to reduce product results...

Scrap Z1 in favor of ZFX so you don't have to wait so long in between coats...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had just applied for the second time SOFT99 car wax. Looks better than the turtle wax.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Best wax that takes care of your paint?