New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sabi ng iba mother's. ung iba meguiar's. alin ba talaga? wat is the best wax to take care of our ride's stock or shock paint jobs?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir ako po 3M liquid wax, pero hindi palagi, twice a year lang ako nagpapa wax...
    kasi naman nagpapaputik tapos mag papa wax.
    doesnt make sense to me he..he

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe..
    oo nga. magwawax tayo, sabay uulan.
    how boput ung bago ngayon? ung kit car wax? any ideas?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually luma na yang KIT car wax, remember may spray on lang siya no need to wipe daw... harang naman eh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah hehehe. gnun ba. may nagsabi nga din sakin na ung finish 2001 at turtle wax daw masama sa coat ng kotse?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tried this Armor All, ipapahid mo lang sa paint, magiging glossy at parang magiging waterproof siya !!

I have not tried the other brands, kaya hindi ko alam kung alin ang maganda ....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahal kasi ng meguiar's eh, siguro stik muna ako with turtle wax kht sabi nila it accelerates dfading of paint. DAW.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Difficult question to answer (as is all the "What is the best ... ?" questions)!

Depends on what your needs are, and how much money you're willing to spend on wax, paint cleansers and paraphernalia.

There is really no one best product. Different people have different needs and different situations. On the one hand, you have your once-a-year waxer ("Hey, as long as I can get by!"). For this person, cheap and long lasting wax is probably the way to go. On the other end of the spectrum is your ultra-fanatic-detailer type that waxes every month. For him (or her), the best wax would be concourse type wax, and I bet that he (or she) would be willing to spend and insane (to everyone else!) amount of money to keep his/her car "showroom-shiny!".

The good thing is, that there are a ton of products out there to address almost every type of need!

Maybe you can give us an idea on your expectations, level of commitment (intended frequency of waxing), and your budget. Should be easier to go from there!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paging waxmeister theveed... :lol:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk tsk tsk...

ayaw nyo mag wax kasi mapuputikan ah...

lagot kayo kay theeved... :P

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Best wax that takes care of your paint?