New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sir I have first hand experience dyan sa F1 kahit maka-Mom's and Adam's ako. Mura nga kasi. But for some reason parang yung durability nya does not last that long. Yung step 3 nya na seal and protect is very hard to remove.

Pag gusto ninyo po ng medyo mura mura na ok naman and you're not quite picky to details, just go for a carnauba cleaner wax. Meron Meg's and Mom's nyan. Around P600. Magpa-pop na rin po yung konting depth and gloss ng paint mo.

Masasayang lang po yung pera ninyo kung tingin ninyo po makakasulit kayo sa cheaper brands. You'll get what you paid for wika nga.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myque_a View Post
    Hello everyone... great thread! I learned a lot... thanks

Quick question lang po...does anyone here ever used an F1 product particularly the F1 Carnuba Gold Wax and F1 Wash and Wax ar shampoo??? Are they any good in terms of shine and durability? The price isn't that bad kasi compare to meguiars...

Thanks po...
    sir theveed question ko din po to...thanks

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    up ko lang po ito

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mayanne and myque_a,

I found these links reviewing/giving some comments about formula1 products - the carnauba wax, the detailer, and the car shampoo, among others.

http://www.autopia.org/forum/detaili...x-quality.html

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-p...r-shelves.html

Hope these help.

To answer the original question: I would say that I've had godd experience with Ziebarts' Diamond Gloss Paint Protection. It's only applied annually and I would say that you will really see the difference from other cars paints. Yung 2003 CRV po namin, pina Diamond Gloss ko pagkalabas sa casa, and annually untill 2007 when I sold it to my brother in-law. When I see the car and compare it to other CRV's with the same colors, I just can see the differrence.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    maganda ung mothers reflections top coat madaling i spread at madali din tanggalin. Mas malalim ung shine kesa sa mothers step 3

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sir theeved,

yung paste wax gaano katagal bago i-buff?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sir theeved,

gaano po katagal i-buff yung paste wax?

saka yung sa carlack meron kasi ako nabili na carlackAIO (dont know kung kelangan ko siya at the moment since brandnew car ko) balak ko bumili ng carlack long life sealant...may isa pa bang product between carlack AIO and long life sealant (parang step 1,2,3)?

baka kasi yun kelangan ko instead of AIO (may cleaner kasi yung AIO kaya balak ko i-apply siya every two months tapos yung long life sealant eh every other week)

meron kasi akong reflections top coat ngaun which i used everyweek..

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    zymol 4 me. P150 lang me libre pa parang wd40 :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    if waxing doesn't thin out the paint, is there a downside to waxing your car or it's all good?

is it really advisable to have a new painted car waxed only after 3-6 months?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Palerider: Waxing does NOT thin out paint, that's an uneducated paint myth by a lot of "old timers"... I don't recommend brands or specific products in most cases coz it may or may not work well for you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Best wax that takes care of your paint?