New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    My car was hit by a truck and the side was damaged. Someone recommended MAN-AR Shop in Pasay for the repairs. I was looking for some info about the shop but I only found a few items about them online. Has anyone here tried their service? How was the quality?

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjas View Post
    My car was hit by a truck and the side was damaged. Someone recommended MAN-AR Shop in Pasay for the repairs. I was looking for some info about the shop but I only found a few items about them online. Has anyone here tried their service? How was the quality?

Thanks in advance!
    Try bruce auto repair and paint shop. Sa may pasig po. Search nyo na lang sa facebook

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by johann123 View Post
    Try bruce auto repair and paint shop. Sa may pasig po. Search nyo na lang sa facebook

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply!

However, right now, I kind of need some info or other people's experience with MAN-AR Shop.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjas View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

However, right now, I kind of need some info or other people's experience with MAN-AR Shop.
    Good evening. Any shop in the south you will recommend to have this repaired?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d8079ecf-fada-4e73-a54a-03db9219ac76.jpg  

Auto-repair Shop