New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I now have a 87 Dodge Omni as a project car, i had the engine removed from the engine bay have it cleaned and painted with Ace Spray paint heat resist. Steering system also pulled-out and have it cleaned also, I now have enough space to clean and paint (Primer) the corroded part of the cars chassis, engine bay etc. while I still don’t have the budget for a repaint I want to treat and primed the corroded parts a.k.a DIY.(while the corrosion is present on the surface only) Which Anzhal Primer is best to use on my application?

a. Anti Corrosion Primer Green 3370
    b. Primer Surfacer Spray Filler Green 3380
    c. Wash Primer

thank you and best regards.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotveyron View Post
    I now have a 87 Dodge Omni as a project car, i had the engine removed from the engine bay have it cleaned and painted with Ace Spray paint heat resist. Steering system also pulled-out and have it cleaned also, I now have enough space to clean and paint (Primer) the corroded part of the cars chassis, engine bay etc. while I still don’t have the budget for a repaint I want to treat and primed the corroded parts a.k.a DIY.(while the corrosion is present on the surface only) Which Anzhal Primer is best to use on my application?

a. Anti Corrosion Primer Green 3370
    b. Primer Surfacer Spray Filler Green 3380
    c. Wash Primer

thank you and best regards.
    please use the anti corrosion primer. lalo pag expose ang metal. yung spray filler kasi ginagamit lang yan bago mag apply ng paint/color. wash primer naman is bago mag spray ng anti corrosion kung ang sasakyan e ni scrape.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Big Thanks sir lexter. I'll have it noted.

Anzhal Primers?