New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Update ko lang:

Added rear headrests, a dealer option in some US dealerships. Bought the kit from the dealership, and shipped from Germany.

I've also fixed some rear suspension parts, nagugulat ako ngayon dahil minsan nag-chirp yung tires at the 1-2 shift.

Pics of the install found here: http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=127544
    Last edited by mbeige; November 10th, 2006 at 06:06 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    noiiiceeeeeeeee

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    when i got my w126 yung mga emblem puro libag din. tried the old tooth brush but there was too much grime build-up... what i did was took a bamboo BBQ stick cut it in an angle then medyo pinitpit ko yung tip para medyo malambot. then dipped it in a little compound, started picking the grime, took me half a day for the 280se emblem, sobrang tigas na yung libag, yung star madali lang kasi may screw lang sa likod but yung 280se parang naka clip

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... missed an interesting discussion on suspensions up there!

Nice headrests... makes me miss my grandfather's old Benz... awesome experience there with the W123 cruise... wish our club was big enough to go on those... (we are, actually, but it's hard to get everyone on the same sched! )

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Anything else I can improve on?