New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I know there are several gurus here who are from Cebu. I envy those who are in Metro Manila since they have Big Bert's whose service are highly recommended and have good reviews. My question is: Do we have a similar shop here in Cebu like Big Bert's? Any suggestion? I intend to have a paint protection for my car.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    If you are now in Cebu, try going to Off Road detailing works. S. Cabahug St., Ayala Access Rd., Lahug, Cebu City. (032) 2612545. Ive heard they have top quality detailing job done. In fact Ive seen many of thier works,I would say, they are really good.
    They use Eagle One products. Its the best. Since Eagle One professional packs have been converted to "CarBrite" Brand, you may also ask for it. Its virtually the same, with the same company owner, same manufacturing facilities. Quality are the same too. Eagle One and Carbrite are the only and first to come out with the Nano technology for detailing.
    The small(consumer line) packs can also be found in ACE hardware and Blade.

Big Bert uses both. That could be the major reason why he has quality works. Of course, Big Berts workmanship and skills are one of the best.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by raby leon View Post
    If you are now in Cebu, try going to Off Road detailing works. S. Cabahug St., Ayala Access Rd., Lahug, Cebu City. (032) 2612545. Ive heard they have top quality detailing job done. In fact Ive seen many of thier works,I would say, they are really good.
    They use Eagle One products. Its the best. Since Eagle One professional packs have been converted to "CarBrite" Brand, you may also ask for it. Its virtually the same, with the same company owner, same manufacturing facilities. Quality are the same too. Eagle One and Carbrite are the only and first to come out with the Nano technology for detailing.
    The small(consumer line) packs can also be found in ACE hardware and Blade.

Big Bert uses both. That could be the major reason why he has quality works. Of course, Big Berts workmanship and skills are one of the best.
    How much do you think is their charge for paint protection for an innova? And will it be finished in a day's time?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    How much do you think is their charge for paint protection for an innova? And will it be finished in a day's time?
    Charges and time consumed are very subjective. It will all depends on the condition of the vehicle's paint. Reputable outlets will recommend the appropriate works and will charge you a fair deal.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by raby leon View Post
    Charges and time consumed are very subjective. It will all depends on the condition of the vehicle's paint. Reputable outlets will recommend the appropriate works and will charge you a fair deal.
    I tried calling the phone number you posted but there seem to be a mistake.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    I tried calling the phone number you posted but there seem to be a mistake.
    Thats the only phone I have. They probably change the number, but I'm sure they are still operating in that address.

Any similar sevice of Big Berts in Cebu?