New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    buy ka lang ng upholstery cleaner(turtle wax or armol all) spray mo lang sa ceiling tapos wait for it to foam. after a few seconds vacuum mo lang yung part na nagfoam. ganun ginawa sa ceiling ko dati. ngayon ginagawa ko naman sa sofa namin.hehehe...
    armol all? hindi ba para sa dash board lang yun? ok ba sa ceilling yun?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eurie
    armol all? hindi ba para sa dash board lang yun? ok ba sa ceilling yun?
    nice one... syempre upholstery cleaner ang bibilhin mo at hindi yung protectant.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    nice one... syempre upholstery cleaner ang bibilhin mo at hindi yung protectant.
    ah ok! tao lang...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog View Post
    buy ka lang ng upholstery cleaner(turtle wax or armol all) spray mo lang sa ceiling tapos wait for it to foam. after a few seconds vacuum mo lang yung part na nagfoam. ganun ginawa sa ceiling ko dati. ngayon ginagawa ko naman sa sofa namin.hehehe...
    bro ask ko lang. what vacuum did you use for this? kasi dry vacuum lang ang meron ako, parang hindi ata pwede?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KALAMPAG View Post
    Any quick tips or super dooper top secret NASA method of cleaning of ceiling ng ride nyo... ung parang carpet sa itaas.. may mga mantsa kc tska fingerprints... and well generally madumi na talaga cya... TIA.
    go to a seatcover shop/upholstery shop, and spend 4-5k to cover the ceiling with leather, it will be very easy for you to clean if you got stains again

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s600 View Post
    go to a seatcover shop/upholstery shop, and spend 4-5k to cover the ceiling with leather, it will be very easy for you to clean if you got stains again

Leather is out,Ultrasuede is IN.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    am a kind DIY kind of guy and i own a crosswind xuv. the ceiling i believe is made out of thin (very thin) sheet of synthetic material. not the suede type. the color is off-white kaya medyo kita yung dumi. so far there are only few areas that have dark stains. so i tried using water and soap on those small areas. abah hindi matangal. i was afraid to try to rub it off vigorously baka nga kasi masira o lumundo.

you think using products recommended on this thread like turtle wax and armor all APC's would solve the problem of removing those tough stains. baka kasi pang ordinary dirt lang yun kaya. TIA.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ronald_m View Post
    Leather is out,Ultrasuede is IN.
    may i know what is Ultrasuede, what kind of material it is? will it be as easy to clean as the leather? thank you!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    may i know what is Ultrasuede, what kind of material it is? will it be as easy to clean as the leather? thank you!
    The texture is lik velvet or felt paper but very durable.It's not easy to clean it,that's why some people put a sealer on it, so the dirt will not stick to it.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Oks ang leather, although AFAIK, kaya yung mabalahibo gamit nila for the ceiling is for sound damping. Its better for the sound system, pero kung di ka naman audiophile e ok na kahit vinyl.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ano ginagawa nyo para linisin ang ceiling ng ride nyo???