New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Since that's a Honda I would advise against installing non-Honda-approved anything if you don't want any warranty claim headache... because sooner or later you WILL claim warranty, it's a Honda that's guaranteed :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe you should've gotten a Kia or Hyundai. Walang problema sa warranty. hehehe. Ang dali magclaim.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kahit sa toyota mahirap mag-claim e. hirap na hirap ako mag claim, kaya i-disregard ko na lang. pagawa na lang sa labas.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    talk about warranty...

is it true na if you consistently use motor oils from toyota during PMS, they will extend your 3-year warranty to 4 years? anybody heard of that? bagong gimik ba ng toyota to?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    tnx for all of the comments and suggestions.. it really help me alot i'll just post some pix after the accessories have been installed tnx

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: Kevlar... you need a certain weave and thickness for bullet-resistance... I don't think a resin-molded body panel is comparable to the vest... the different colored kevlar threads are mostly cosmetic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bler View Post
    Hi guys, we recently bought a Honda City 1.5 vtec and I’m planning to buy wrap around skirts for it outside the casa kc mahal masyado sa casa, and I’m wondering if the 100,000km or the 3 yr warranty of the car will be voided if I decided to install the wrap around skirts that is not from the casa? Since we’re on the topic what shops do you recommend in installing wrap around skirts and how much would it cost me? It would also be great if you give me links to their websites (if there is any)… tnx
    Suggest you contact your Service Advisor and discuss the modifications you want in your ride. He is in a better position to advise you whether the warranty will be voided and you can have peace of mind.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The problem is all service advisors will say that the warranty will be void because they want you to have the accessories installed in-house. Siyempre may bias.

Pero kapag nag-claim ka and the accessories are there already, hindi na nila papansinin iyon most of the time. Unless talagang obvious na yung pinakabit mo ang source ng problem.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sounds ko nga anlaki laki ng kahon di pinapansin sa casa e. ok lang yan.
    do whatever makes you happy...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sakin dati bumubusina pa yung sasakyan kapag nagring ang cellphone dun sa loob. Uso pa car phone nun. Wala din problema sa kanila.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast