New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Been to Banawe last Thursday, I was referred to Carryboy. The bodykits for a vios will cost around 32K including the duck-tail type spoiler and its made of PVC (they import it from Thailand). They also said they already have bodykits for Honda Jazz and mukhang maganda yung mga bodykits nila.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    do they have for mazda 3?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    carryboy's bodykit are quite heavy but better than the fiberglass ones made by A-toyz. However, i don't think they do a good job with painting as their samples had cracks. also, there ducktail spoiler is not as good as toyota's which is why i got the ducktail from toyota shaw. The advantage of the toyota bodykit is that it is made of ABS plastic which is lighter and easier to paint. However, i am seriously thinking of getting the sideskirt from carryboy as i like the fit. The toyota side skirt attaches to the same railing that we use the jack.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ganda naman! now I've suddenly added the vios to my list of possible considerations for a car. hehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hmm, im having a hard time choosing yata ah. Price difference is very minimal (24K*carryboy vs. 22K*toyota cubao, both w/out spoilers). I found a lip type carbon-fiber finish spoiler sa banawe, 3K lang (plastic made). Medyo bagay naman yung carbon fiber finish nya sa color ng car ko (silver) although di ko muna kinuha coz priority ko is full skirt. Isa pa hinahanap ko is toms grille, medyo madalang pa yata. Btw, 323f, mukhang wala pa sila para sa mazda 3, jazz at vios pa lang daw ang meron sila.

Peace!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mugen, contact number naman nung ferman fiber. paapgawa ako ng mesh grill eh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
affordable bodykits (for VIOS) ??