New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kel seats is a company that specializes in car interior upholstery. Actually sila yung oem leather seat manufacturer ng most car brands here sa pinas.

shaved handles &keyholes naman... as in totally masilyado door mo...no door handles & keyholes. Kailangan lang ng solenoid para bumukas yung door.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_trigger
    ano po ba magandang porma ng Civic ('96 EK) besides JDM style? ang naiisip ko kasi e parang ganto: shaved bumpers, clear side markers, OEM red-white tail lights, front OEM chin spoiler, lowered pero stock rims. k na ba to?

**tapos basic I/H/E for the engine.

8)
    shaved bumpers, oem chin, orange bulbs, dont change your sidemarkers, and tail lights. but if you changed your tail lights with the red and white ones palit mo narin side markers mo to clear. but always retain the orange lighting. and maybe ferio ek rims or SiR rims BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT CHANGE YOUR LIGHTS TO WHITE! :lol: :!:

keep it simple bro. simplicity is beauty. imo over kill ang clear lens with white/blue lights.

but that's just me folks. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    regarding interior and the lights ng gauge cluster.....
    orange/yellowish ba yung bulbs nun? kse white yung numbers kung patay ilaw, pero sa gabi its in the orange side. gusto ko sana retain yung white colors, if i change the bulbs will the gauge retain its white over black scheme?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by andeyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_trigger
    ano po ba magandang porma ng Civic ('96 EK) besides JDM style? ang naiisip ko kasi e parang ganto: shaved bumpers, clear side markers, OEM red-white tail lights, front OEM chin spoiler, lowered pero stock rims. k na ba to?

**tapos basic I/H/E for the engine.

8)
    shaved bumpers, oem chin, orange bulbs, dont change your sidemarkers, and tail lights. but if you changed your tail lights with the red and white ones palit mo narin side markers mo to clear. but always retain the orange lighting. and maybe ferio ek rims or SiR rims BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT CHANGE YOUR LIGHTS TO WHITE! :lol: :!:

keep it simple bro. simplicity is beauty. imo over kill ang clear lens with white/blue lights.

but that's just me folks. :D
    noted! :wink:
    newei, dko rin nmn masyadong gusto yung clear yung sidemarkers and tail lights tapos white yung ilaw e. masakit sa mata kahit umaga.
    how about yung interior? ano ba simpleng mods pero maganda dating?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    INTERIOR:
    idea ko is to go for a white/silver over black coloring scheme.
    1. leather seats...kung laya 2 tone ok, black and light grey
    2. racing pedals (silver)
    3. steering wheel of same color scheme (maraming designs na maganda momo)
    4. matching shift knob
    5. gauge cluster and instrument panel lighting to white (hence my prev post :D)

what do guys think....pwede pa ba dagdagan?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako rin...amber pa rin all signal lights ko! even when I got my red white tails... naghanap pa ako talaga ng orange bulbs para dun!

sgt_trigger,

Punta ka na lang HCP EB para makita mo mga EK peeps dun! Sa OCt 19, rockwell carshow EB na yun. pero check mo na lang HCP board from time to time para malaman kung may EB tayo mga EK peeps! 8)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sgt trigger,
    interior mods..... imho, if your retaining your stock seats, i would get a leather 4-spoke steering wheel(momo club4) leather shiftknob. seats without seat covers always look neat and it will retain the color coding scheme with your sidings.
    and i dont like racing pedals. mas madulas and malapad masyado, minsan naiipit paa ko :|

logbook,
    the orange light in the gauge cluster will not change wen you change the bulbs. the color is coded by the faces of the gauges.

IMHO PEOPLE! :wink:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually baka wala pang shop kayang gumawa ng shaved door handles and
    keyhole so skip into it . ano pa nga ba ang mga magandang aesthetics para hinde ka
    mag mukhang riceboy ? hmmmm , shave mo na lang ulit yung body linings . clean n
    simple .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup i'd still stick to shaved everything . JDM , USDM are plaid out and everybody
    got it . we dont need to deny that the reason we modify cars specially exteriors , is that
    people will appreciate the work and it's gonna be an eye catcher . That wont happen if
    your Civic has the same mods of the other 100 Civics out there . Nothing against Civic
    but because of the popularity of it literally every Civic owner modifies it for looks . So
    its hard to be different if you got a Civic , now show me civic show cars with body alter-
    ations in the Philippines like widebody , shaved handles , suicide doors , lowered roof,
    gas tank relocation . These are wild and expensive but worth the money . Solenods ?
    go to www.autoloc.com . When I had my Mirage 2 years ago I did luv the Evo look
    but everybody got it so I have to buy one kit overseas to be different . I ended up the
    Droid kit and all the Evo kit guys ordered it bacause they wanna be different so I ended
    up with them with the same kit w/c i only enjoyed for 4 mo's being the only one with it.
    My point is thats how you stand out from the crowd , be different but not overdone .

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I go for shaved bumpers... then Red/White Tail lights, set of SiR Mags(hirap nga lang makakita tapos mahal pa!) lowered arnd 1.5" lang and nice paint job...

But if you have still have money to burn like max said... convert it to 99-00 EK!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
aesthetic mods for Civic