New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Has anybody tried Adam's products before? Are they any good? I've seen their products recently on the shelves of my local handyman shop.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I've been a loyal consumer of Adam's Detailing Products since it was brought in by Ansan Trading about a year ago. I'm glad it's slowly creeping into DIY shops like True Value/Handyman.

Detailing my cars and bike myself on weekends is therapy for me. I use all their products from the Claybar to the Revive polish, up to the Butter Wax. Adams is very easy to use, smells great and you get magnificent results. The quick detail spray, is a wonderful product. Works miracles for me.

Despite its premium price, it's worth every cent.

By the way, I'm not an endorser, just a believer of a very good product available in the market.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Thanks for the feedback, am going to try their QD.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    boss, san meron adam's 1 gal qd? mgkano?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jan85 View Post
    boss, san meron adam's 1 gal qd? mgkano?

Saw them at Handyman in Robinson's. I can't remember how much the 1 gal plastic bottle costs.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glockmeister26 View Post
    Saw them at Handyman in Robinson's. I can't remember how much the 1 gal plastic bottle costs.
    boss, san exactly robinson's mo nakita? avail din ba adam's sa truevalue park square?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jan85 View Post
    boss, san exactly robinson's mo nakita? avail din ba adam's sa truevalue park square?

Saw them at the Handyman in Robinson's Metro East. Haven't checked True Value recently.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    A gallon of the QD costs about P2,600.

Adam's Polish and wax?