New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by e46boi
    Just needs another "thing-reflected-off-the-paint" shot to complete the picture set
    Here's your request...

If anybody thinks that that's my car, well, it's not... my car has dark smoke tint...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    YOU DID IT AGAIN ! malupet ka talaga sir Theveed ! you're DA MAN talaga.

My car looks even better because of your advises dito sa board, i just do it myself.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed

Here's your request...

Very SWEEET!

Yet again, two thumbs, way up!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Daveed, anong mas okei bilhin, yung The Original Cali Duster or yung Combo Cali Duster? (The combo has an additional small brush for the dash). But the thing, the Orig and the Combo look different, especially sa handles. But are their brushes just the same in terms of build and quality? Mas tipid kse yung Combo ang bibilhin eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kidd636, if you can get the combo, get the combo. The bristles on both brushes are made of the same paraffin wax material.

It cost me more to get them separate, cause I didn't know the brushes were being sold together (D'oh!)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    e46, did you order online? from what site? how much did it cost you all in all including shipping? thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kidd: Combo pare, the handles doesn't make much of a diff... I bought the combo kit (duster, mini duster and blade)...

I got mine through properautocare.com and I had a 20% discount coupon (coz member ako sa isang US detailing group) and my total (shipping included) cost me P2300 (converted)... of course inter-US shipping lang yun.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tnx pre!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I suggest may offer ka ng group buy dito sa forum... kung maka 10-20 orders ka sulit na yung shipping cost if you divide it by all the buyers...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
10 Year Old Factory Paint with Almost No Clear... Detailed.