Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lupit nyo sir!!!

saludo ako! :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very nice!

Just needs another "thing-reflected-off-the-paint" shot to complete the picture set

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whow....lupit....asteeg....idol ko tlga si sir theveed!

sir, ano yan, business nyo na?

kung oo, sa inyo ako magpapa deatail sana....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by e46boi
    Very nice!

Just needs another "thing-reflected-off-the-paint" shot to complete the picture set
    Hehe, weather wasn't cooperating that day and the sun was down by the time we've finished... no reflection shots this time, maybe when the owner (Kidd) has the time, he'll take one... :D

Mel: Kung di gaano kalayo lugar nyo, pwede... PM me nalang...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by meleagant8
    whow....lupit....asteeg....idol ko tlga si sir theveed!

sir, ano yan, business nyo na?

kung oo, sa inyo ako magpapa deatail sana....
    open ka na ng shop boss theveed :D ...kahit iwanan ko kay boss kotse ko alam ko namang nasa mabuti siyang kamay...next question is yung p.f. ...palagay ko dapat munang makita ni boss ang ride bago siya magbigay ng quotation....ano kaya magandang pangalan boss??? :D :D :D sigurado yan captured market mo lahat ng posters dito :D :D :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chieffy: hehe. di pwede magugutom pamilya ko kung maglilinis lang ako ng oto.. :P

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sure thing... we can take some relection shots of it when we apply the 2nd layer of sealant

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stay with your current job. Start muna sa car wash...train people...give reasonable price sa services...develop a franchise....tapos big time ka na!!! he he he..daling sabihin...just my thoughts boss theveed...

hanga lang talaga ako

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    My hats off to the detailing guru! :D

Sana lang may before and after pix :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, before and after pics doesn't tell much due to the difference in time and lighting... The before will surely be less stunning due to the light present... Also, with non-clearcoated paint, most swirls/scratches aren't that visible (compared to clearcoated paints) in pictures (lalo na pag digital)... All I care for is happy yung may ari hehe.. We'll be layering a second coat of sealant this weekend (siguro)...

Chieffy: dali nga sabihin hehehe...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
10 Year Old Factory Paint with Almost No Clear... Detailed.