New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I was thinking about the modularity feature thing and the nokia interchangeable covers and off-the-shelf parts. It seems that only the side panels and rear half of the roof ang magiging permanente sa design natin OK na.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    If we are going to support a pick-up configuration, even the rear half of the roof will have to be modular. Incidentally, for a pick-up, the bed should ideally accommodate the standard 4 x 8 plywood, hardiflex boards. I am not sure though what the repercussions will be re manufacturing costs, etc.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    galeng ng sketch mejo na incorporate yung jeep na modern masculine at tough yung dating, headlight po ba incorporated sa mitsubishi adventure?

Ganda nyan pag may step board, bull bar, roof rack at old school na mags.

Paano po pala and parts? Filipino manufactured din po ba?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OyiL View Post
    I was thinking about the modularity feature thing and the nokia interchangeable covers and off-the-shelf parts. It seems that only the side panels and rear half of the roof ang magiging permanente sa design natin OK na.

Ganda tong design mo kaya lang 5 seater lang. Pwede mo bang i-extend ng konti yung puwitan para maging 7-8 seater?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesvhong View Post
    galeng ng sketch mejo na incorporate yung jeep na modern masculine at tough yung dating, headlight po ba incorporated sa mitsubishi adventure?

Ganda nyan pag may step board, bull bar, roof rack at old school na mags.

Paano po pala and parts? Filipino manufactured din po ba?
    thanks james!
    we are planning to make it modular. which means..if the owner of the vehicle gets tired of the original factory installed parts(lalo na those that affect aesthetics), they can replace it with other styles from third party manufacturers. parang housing ng cellphone. the bumpers with its matching headlights, grilles and hood can be replaced. prug and pray

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    If we are going to support a pick-up configuration, even the rear half of the roof will have to be modular. Incidentally, for a pick-up, the bed should ideally accommodate the standard 4 x 8 plywood, hardiflex boards. I am not sure though what the repercussions will be re manufacturing costs, etc.
    kung mag-offer tayo ng chassis variant, para sila na lang magpagawa ng pick-up bed. o kaya jeepney passenger cabin. o kaya aluminum enclosure.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Ganda tong design mo kaya lang 5 seater lang. Pwede mo bang i-extend ng konti yung puwitan para maging 7-8 seater?
    pwedeng pwede!!
    nakakatuwa ang mga comments nyo. ginaganahan tuloy akong ipakita yung mga iba luma kong gawa

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OyiL View Post
    kung mag-offer tayo ng chassis variant, para sila na lang magpagawa ng pick-up bed. o kaya jeepney passenger cabin. o kaya aluminum enclosure.
    As proposed, it would be the third party manufacturers who will provide these. But before we get into details, I think we need to organize the team first and make sure we have all the requisite expertise, either inhouse or access to.

*Syuryuken, jamesvhong, ehnrilko

Dprox has proposed an eb Sunday Mar 25, 2007 2pm at Figaro, Santa Rosa. Are you guys available?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *Dprox,

I think you are one of the more experienced guys as far as building cars is concerned as you have actually built one. Perhaps, you can list down all the required expertise so that we can determine if we have everything within the core group we are forming, if that is okay with you?

I think I should be able to handle listing all the other requirements - IT, dealership networks, etc. Of course, any help/suggestion/comment is more than welcome.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    *architect
    dprox mentioned something about industrial espionage in one of his posts. aren't you bothered by this.

BTW, do you have a copy of the chat we had? i do, if you need it just let me know.

Tsikot.ph PHUV Prototype