New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    wow those are nice designs!

and thats a nice next generation philippine jeepney. i may post here some photos of the remodeled jeepney here in cagayan de oro. they're great man. like they're facelifted versions of the traditional jeepneys...

and sir oyil, i like that hummer. hope amc can replicate that thing. hehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sana may tao pa dito sa thread na ito. eto na po yung mga jeep na pinagmamalaki ko dito samin. hehe. sa side nga lang kasi nasa sasakyan ako pag take ko ng picture. at medyo di klaro. sirry po. try ko picturan yun naka parada dito. na post ko na rin to sa kabilang thread eh. as i previously said, an otj can be built using the front or hood or whatever u call it of this thing:
    and i'll try to sketch an otj with the same (or another one, but inspired by) the front of this PUJs.. di kasi ako magaling mag drawing pero gagawin ko talaga ang lahat! hehe!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *JJCarEnthusiast -

Rest assured there are several people in this subforum. Most are in lurker mode, though. Also, we were temporarily sidetracked by ehnriko's situation in Riyadh. However, he is now safely back in Manila and development efforts are expected to regain momentum from here on.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ah buti naman. what do u think bout that jeepney i posted? ok po ba yun pang next gen ng OTJ? di nga lang masyado klaro ang pic na yun. debale makakakuha rin ako ng mas malinaw na pix. ok cguro yun gawing otj gawin lang mas maganda ang rear nya. like the fenders should be made bigger etc. gagamitin ko nalang yung google sketchup ko(kakadownload ko lang) para mag design ng otj.

thanks po sir.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Medyo malabo nga ang pic. If you can post clearer photos showing all the details, it would help a lot.

By the way, it is good you are using sketchup. Most of the group members use that.

And if you are based in MetroManila, just PM dprox (the forum moderator) for details of our mini-EBs.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    o nga eh. malabo nga. try ko lang yung naka park.

hindi po ako based in MM sir.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    ah buti naman. what do u think bout that jeepney i posted? ok po ba yun pang next gen ng OTJ? di nga lang masyado klaro ang pic na yun. debale makakakuha rin ako ng mas malinaw na pix. ok cguro yun gawing otj gawin lang mas maganda ang rear nya. like the fenders should be made bigger etc. gagamitin ko nalang yung google sketchup ko(kakadownload ko lang) para mag design ng otj.

thanks po sir.
    We'll be waiting for your OTJ design. You'll be a welcome addition to the Unholy Trio of Tsikot car designers ehnriko, oyil and foifoi05.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thanks po sir. but i dnt think ill be as good as them hindi naman kasi ako magaling mag drawing eh at yung google sketchup naman eh hindi pa ako masyado kabisado kung pano gumawa ng mga curves so hindi talaga masusunod
    ang design ko. but ill still try to draw...

thanks po ulit..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    OTJ Concept One:

[ IMAGE TRANSFERRED ]

ADVISORY:

Upon his request, images of OyiL's OTJ Concept One have been
    absorbed into the Tsikot Design Forum Archives for evaluation.
    If you have downloaded the said images, please be reminded
    that they are the intellectual property of the author, and are
    copyrighted.

Interested parties/fabricators should PM me or OyiL.

dprox
    MOD
    Last edited by dprox; April 24th, 2008 at 07:03 AM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    wow ang ganda nyan ah. may isa pa akong pic sa puj dito samin.

OTJ's: Your imagination of a new gen...